I don't mind trying to save them but the quality prob won't be great..or what it could be if I did tmess them up... If I flush them twice will they not just go full yellow?
i dont grow in soil but i deffo think you may have some lockout i would start by checking your runoff ph and ec that will give you lots of info also post in the infirmary here @Waira is are plant doctor and @Proph will always give you good solid advice

I don't mind trying to save them but the quality prob won't be great..or what it could be if I did tmess them up... If I flush them twice will they not just go full yellow?
The quality starts to suffer at the 1st signs of yellowing. Every issue, big or small will effect the yield and finished product. If you start removing the damaged leaves now, they wont have any leaves left to get them through the next few weeks. Removing the leaves with out treating the issue will just cause it to spread faster because the plant is still feeding off of the leaves since there is an issue (most likely a lockout) in the soil. If you want to chop em all now, maybe think about using them for something other than buds to smoke. Maybe freeze the pants and/or make bubble hash or something.

J
The quality starts to suffer at the 1st signs of yellowing. Every issue, big or small will effect the yield and finished product. If you start removing the damaged leaves now, they wont have any leaves left to get them through the next few weeks. Removing the leaves with out treating the issue will just cause it to spread faster because the plant is still feeding off of the leaves since there is an issue (most likely a lockout) in the soil. If you want to chop em all now, maybe think about using them for something other than buds to smoke. Maybe freeze the pants and/or make bubble hash or something.
Thanks for the advice... Gonna start more today... Should I pre soak the soil or?

Pre soak it with what? What "soil" is it? because I havent heard of pre soaking a soil.

from the soil, or the plants?
if they are short on nutes, and/or the in-pot pH is off and nutes are unavailable, then things are going to worsen... did you feed yet?

I've heard of lots of people soaking the soil b4 planting... Its all the one one there all planted and up... Everything's looking good so far thanks for all the advice guys

Back