3 week old autos look sick.. Please help

Sp
Thanks for the tips man... I'm using remo nutrients (full range)... Ive always got yellow tips around week 4 while still using just plain water nothing major just the very tip but not enough to worry about.. Maybe the light mix has a tat too much nitrogen cause I've always got some dark green going on too
Then maybe start feeding during weed 3

Sp

Then maybe start feeding during weed 3
There due a water tonight or tomorrow I might give them a 1/4 veg feed... Another thing I've experienced is about week 6-7.. Maybe 2 - 3 weeks into flower during the stretch period the plant seems to turn lime green I'll attach pics of last grow to show u.. Any advice on it?

Attachments

• 2169501_glue-gelato-auto-blue-dream-auto-sour-diesel-auto-grow-journal-by-growmancan2.jpg
    2169501_glue-gelato-auto-blue-dream-auto-sour-diesel-auto-grow-journal-by-growmancan2.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 2169502_glue-gelato-auto-blue-dream-auto-sour-diesel-auto-grow-journal-by-growmancan2.jpg
    2169502_glue-gelato-auto-blue-dream-auto-sour-diesel-auto-grow-journal-by-growmancan2.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 45
There due a water tonight or tomorrow I might give them a 1/4 veg feed... Another thing I've experienced is about week 6-7.. Maybe 2 - 3 weeks into flower during the stretch period the plant seems to turn lime green I'll attach pics of last grow to show u.. Any advice on it?

See now this is a problem I think is caused by a lack of nitrogen in the bloom cycle. Too much N is bad for buds but don't think that the plant doesn't require N at all. I always ensure adequate nitrogen throughout the entire grow, and my plants don't go lime green in flower. In fact, I never reduce N I feed as much N as I do in veg sometimes more, I ensure that the Ratio of PK is relatively higher.

It did definitely seem that the plant was exposed to excess nitrogen at some point, hold of on the feed and read the plant. Can the explosion of growth not just be due to the plant entering preflower, instead of it responding to your change? Iv definitely had a couple that make the transition relatively early starting that rapid growth spurt.

It did definitely seem that the plant was exposed to excess nitrogen at some point, hold of on the feed and read the plant. Can the explosion of growth not just be due to the plant entering preflower, instead of it responding to your change? Iv definitely had a couple that make the transition relatively early starting that rapid growth spurt.
I get what your saying but I've different phenos and they all looked way better after the change and I don't think it's pre flower. Even the leaves wer all praying after the change.. The lime green situation maybe ill just continue the grow in flower or just a higher micro dose should be enough N to keep it from going lime

Update:..day 26.. Plants doing alot better... Seem to be getting some yellowing in the tips but still haven't fed them anything but plain water @6.5...should I give them 1 veg feed before flower or hold off a week and give them bloom?

Attachments

• IMG-20201029-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0011.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20201029-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0012.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG-20201029-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0001.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG-20201029-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0003.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG-20201029-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0004.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20201029-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0009.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20201029-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20201029-WA0010.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 32
It looks like these ones need more nitrogen. Your young plant pic seem to be overdosing from too much nitrogen which is weird for a light mix soil. Check the npk ratios on the soil you are using. Burnt tips, downward clawing on leaves, and dark green is classic nitrogen toxicity.

Maybe you just got a bad bag of soil.

Doesn't look like lockout, and you said you ph your water/feed right?

Might need to re-evaluate your soil and your nute schedule.

I'm using bio biz light mix. A lot of folks don't add any nutes to this until the second or third week. I started at 1/4 strength veg nutes at 7 days, little to no nutes in the bio biz light mix. I also think it help the plant to acclimate to nutes.

I also believe (zero scientific evidence to support this besides what I have grown) that it is better to water less and try to get to where you are watering or feeding every 2 days. Feed, water, water. So feed twice a week.

This in turn gives the plants what they need now, and you are not overloading the soil with too many nutes or too much water.

And as they grow you will up the amount you give them, and yep, bong rip time! :bong: :cheers: :goodluck:
they look pretty damn good though besides that. Nice work!

Back