Live Stoners Autos in the Dawghouse.......Pick an Auto..any auto!

SOOTDAWG

Year round indoor/outdoor grower-HST technician
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Forgotten Cookies-White Crack
Here we have 3 GC Northern Light autos..one fimmed out that is now in flower (left)...untouched (flower-cut at anytime)...and a topped (right) that is now in flower...fimmed/topped just finished stretch.....so Guys/Gals.....can you tell me which one is oldest????? can you tell me which one will probably give me more yield??????..............ill update later..if anyone even sees this.....i dont even know if im in the right area...dam..woof.

26993312_10215824567192334_6326690481641248654_n.jpg

Here we have 3 GC Northern Light autos..one fimmed out that is now in flower (left)...untouched (flower-cut at anytime)...and a topped (right) that is now in flower...fimmed/topped just finished stretch.....so Guys/Gals.....can you tell me which one is oldest????? can you tell me which one will probably give me more yield??????..............ill update later..if anyone even sees this.....i dont even know if im in the right area...dam..woof.

View attachment 857366

Hey Dawg!

Oldest? At looks alone, I'm guessing the middle one. From the N def / yellowing, and looks fairly mature.
Yield? The one on the right, which is further from harvest. Already larger than lefty, and a ways to go.

That's all on looks alone. But, could be any of them.
Not sure how stable the strain is, and whether your soil / fert mix is the same in each pot, etc.

If I guessed right, do you send me a phat cola? :p

How do you FIM / top / LST / HST?

Lefty looks like a single top at about the 4th node...?
These outside ladies, greenhouse, inside?
the left is the fimmed....fimmed at 3rd node...then fimmed more.......
IMG_5892.JPG

How do you FIM / top / LST / HST?

Lefty looks like a single top at about the 4th node...?
These outside ladies, greenhouse, inside?
topped auto ....topped at 3 nodes high gave me 2..let grow-topped all--have 12...was cropped too
IMG_5380.JPG

Back