Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Bud welcome mate glad to have u here;) monsters is how i roll.i aim to grow every plant i grow to its full potential and push there limits to see what the strongest auto beans are see what there true beauty reveals.dutch passion genetics to me are soild every auto seed i have grown has been a joy to grow and always enjoy been taken to the next level;)

Good to see u tony mate im hoping this automazar dont stretch to much this time ha ha.i.have tried my best to keep her very low during all veg growth.but she is still veging but looks to be making the change to flower.so i know there is still some vertical growth to come.time will tell.she was a slow starter this 1 but has made up for it now.and has enjoyed been topped and enjoyes her training.she has a good number of colas to come.so looking forward to see her flower out;) keep up the great work tony and the team.ur doing great things im very thankfull;):worship::pass:

Good day all.saturday today in the uk the 2 autos are 8 weeks old today.automazar did get a heavy defol yesterday all botom growth removed and a few bud sites so she is not so crowded when big buds come.both plants are now flowering northern lights blue auto slighty ahead. Both super happy in health so im happy about that.as these plants are sat in cheap multipurpose compost a self set challenge.had a few health issues at the beginning but have tackled them all as can be seen in my plants. Everytime i check on them they look so happy so both great strains to grow so far;) here is automazar
DSC_0034.JPG
_20160806_100858.JPG
and northern light blue automatic
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG
and group shots auto sisters
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0038.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
let the flowers begin.happy growing every1:pass::cheers:

Good day all saturday here in the uk so update time.first here is my regular fem afghan skunk when big enough il take clones from her then flower the lady;)
_20160813_114006.JPG
then we have dutch passion think big auto amd mephisto genetics polar bear auto 11 days old;)
_20160813_114027.JPG
then we have the big girls 9 weeks old today.both now flowering good times.and super happy so all is good;) automazar on the right and northern light blue auto on the left;)
DSC_0049.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
_20160813_114224.JPG
thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Good day all saturday here in the uk so update time.first here is my regular fem afghan skunk when big enough il take clones from her then flower the lady;)View attachment 616332then we have dutch passion think big auto amd mephisto genetics polar bear auto 11 days old;)View attachment 616333then we have the big girls 9 weeks old today.both now flowering good times.and super happy so all is good;) automazar on the right and northern light blue auto on the left;)View attachment 616334 View attachment 616335 View attachment 616336thats all for now.happy growing every1;)
Looking beefy, beast! Those big 10 gallon pots are deceiving. They look smaller than, I know, they are. Great job on the height management. No headbutting the lights this time, my man.

Peace

Thanks budlee.all punishment is now over for these girls.just a few defols if needed through flower which they will enjoy.justcsit back and wait all the hard work is done;)

Hey my friend...sorry I have been absent...super busy. Wow man, tearing this grow up!!OKay..I have seen enough...I need to look a little closer at delicious autos.

It really is awesome seeing very similar training techniques I use on my photos happening on autos. Cool stuff!

Back