Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

Hey my friend...sorry I have been absent...super busy. Wow man, tearing this grow up!!OKay..I have seen enough...I need to look a little closer at delicious autos.

It really is awesome seeing very similar training techniques I use on my photos happening on autos. Cool stuff!
Ahaa!!! Another believer...the master of torture himself...waz up 912????

OH not much happening other than tending to herb...get really busy this time of year!
I bet!!! Man my photos would still have another month.5 to go..but i only have the one small miracle seed/plant,i saw the dog tear a branch off the other day...

912 thanks alot mate.i was also shocked at when i noticed ur training on photos.seems we train the same but me with autos.and defo big reps to delicious seeds mate.this is the first bean i have purchased from delicious and the results are nuts.so defo something to think about .there gentics seem strong and wild.true to the seed info which is always satisfying to see. Keep up the good work;)

912 thanks alot mate.i was also shocked at when i noticed ur training on photos.seems we train the same but me with autos.and defo big reps to delicious seeds mate.this is the first bean i have purchased from delicious and the results are nuts.so defo something to think about .there gentics seem strong and wild.true to the seed info which is always satisfying to see. Keep up the good work;)

Yeah its pretty friggin cool...its like looking at a mini version of my plant on your autos. Though I haven't topped or fimmed an auto yet, I did some supercropping, lst, and defoliation on autos and they worked great.
That's really great to hear about delicious...I grew out(and am currently) Fruity Chronic Juice from delicious last year and she was a nice plant for the test garden(15oz dry), in fact she was my top yield ever in he test garden(only 7 hours of sun). I grew her again and she is even bigger this year. FCJ was my favorite smoke of the season last year. Next year she is going in the full sun garden, and we'll see what she can really do! But delicious autos I have always wanted to try and after seeing dudeskis Nevils Haze and now your NLB, I am getting one or two strains to try.

Alright guyyyssssss...when we gonna see if they can make an HST badge for us crazy feckers !!!!

Yes that would be great!! I'd wear that badge steadfast with honour! :D After todays weather over here, there should be a badge called
Storm Survivor - have an outdoor plant survive 50mph winds

Ha ha budalee genius idea;)
@912GreenSkell ive mentioned it in the badge request,it had a good response i telz em lst is a 100 pt badge and hst is 200pt,succesful mainline could be 500pt..i was playin that one up!!!!...i havent been able to update on ppn but i had my photo inder 4" snow and below freezing temps for weeks..i documented as much as I could,it sprouted outdoors in march and was still getting snowed on in may ...bring on the storm survivor badge!!!!

Good day all saturday here in the uk so update time.first here is my regular fem afghan skunk when big enough il take clones from her then flower the lady;)View attachment 616332then we have dutch passion think big auto amd mephisto genetics polar bear auto 11 days old;)View attachment 616333then we have the big girls 9 weeks old today.both now flowering good times.and super happy so all is good;) automazar on the right and northern light blue auto on the left;)View attachment 616334 View attachment 616335 View attachment 616336thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

ROFL you taught those bitches whos boss bro,love it my friend great work.must be 50 tops on your NL very very nice :slap:

subbed up cant wait to see those girls swell :d5:

Back