Dutch Passion Automazar.700w led topping grow

2stoned thanks dude there defo doing well.there 9 and half weeks old today.all going good northern light blue on the left done stretching budding well.automazar still slowly growing up while she flowers but still at a managable height so all is good;)
_20160817_110737.JPG
_20160817_110803.JPG
_20160817_110819.JPG
happy growing every1;)

2stoned thanks dude there defo doing well.there 9 and half weeks old today.all going good northern light blue on the left done stretching budding well.automazar still slowly growing up while she flowers but still at a managable height so all is good;)View attachment 618104 View attachment 618105 View attachment 618106happy growing every1;)

ROFL bro i had my first full vape bag earlier best high i have ever had but i thought i was tripping when i looked at those pics.i saw your tower fan and thought wtf then i realised your plants are on flat ground hahahaha then realised you have it hung near the top of the tent,if you could see the state of me now from laughing hahahahahaha

@912GreenSkell ive mentioned it in the badge request,it had a good response i telz em lst is a 100 pt badge and hst is 200pt,succesful mainline could be 500pt..i was playin that one up!!!!...i havent been able to update on ppn but i had my photo inder 4" snow and below freezing temps for weeks..i documented as much as I could,it sprouted outdoors in march and was still getting snowed on in may ...bring on the storm survivor badge!!!!

I guess I am essentially doing monster mainlining?
IMG_2979600.jpg

@912GreenSkell ive mentioned it in the badge request,it had a good response i telz em lst is a 100 pt badge and hst is 200pt,succesful mainline could be 500pt..i was playin that one up!!!!...i havent been able to update on ppn but i had my photo inder 4" snow and below freezing temps for weeks..i documented as much as I cou
I guess I am essentially doing monster mainlining?
View attachment 618352
Wow, there is some serious moose knuckling going on.
The trunks are my favorite shots, and that is some outstanding junk, in that trunk!

Hmmm,..joshin me,pullin my leg,takin me for a ride,, joking with me,harassing me..about the trunck,when you said "it would be a much easier choice if i could see the trunck"...

Hmmm,..joshin me,pullin my leg,takin me for a ride,, joking with me,harassing me..about the trunck,when you said "it would be a much easier choice if i could see the trunck"...
Aaaaaaaah. I understood, "feckin with me", wasn't sure what you were referring to.
Yes, I <3 trunks, and aint afraid to admit it.

Back