Dinafem Automatic cheese

I know a lot of people want less stinky plants for odor control...but Ohh man I want mine to be that stank, Anything with Cheese crossed in is just funk stank, but in a really good way

I know a lot of people want less stinky plants for odor control...but Ohh man I want mine to be that stank, Anything with Cheese crossed in is just funk stank, but in a really good way
I have to agree! The smellier the better! This cheese packs a funk

what else have you come across with good funk? besides the "skunks", there is never enough crosses with cheese.....I'd love to see a Durban X Cheese or Power Plant X Cheese , you know those would get some double funky goodness on the smell chart.

I've been growing for about a year now. I've grown a bagseed plant. A ganja dwarf from Amsterdam mj seeds. 3 west coast og from fastbuds. And currently on the cheese from dinafem and a GSC from fastbuds. The west coast og has really good funk but it's a sweet funk.

the OG's are a sweet funk, they ride pretty low odor until about the last 30 days, then they can get pretty funk

OG's are an all around delight to grow..the open structure and high bud to leaf ratio is amazing...tight little rock hard pinecone nugget buds, basically no trim...very easy to grow, very forgiving..

might have to look for an OG Cheese cross.

We do have quite a few cheese x,s

Kush n cheese
Cheese
Blue cheese
Cheese xxl
Critical cheese
White cheese
AutoDinafem cheese

I think cheese is probably the most pungent strain we carry. I'm loving the critical cheese at theach moment :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Back