Dinafem Automatic cheese

Day 37
20160421_232902.jpg
20160421_232908.jpg
20160421_232916.jpg

They look to be doing very nice indeed :thumbsup: A nice healthy dark green and the lst you have done sure will open up the canopy to allow much deeper light penetration to the lower budsites, nice job!

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and please keep up the great work :toke:

All the best

D-M.

They look to be doing very nice indeed :thumbsup: A nice healthy dark green and the lst you have done sure will open up the canopy to allow much deeper light penetration to the lower budsites, nice job!

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and please keep up the great work :toke:

All the best

D-M.
Thanks mark! She has a bit nitrogen toxic but other than that she is a pretty little bush. She is the busiest plant I have grown yet! I have enjoyed growing this strain. I can't wait to see how she finishes!

I think she is going to finish just fine and will put out a great end product. I see you have done some light lst which has definitely helped :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated

All the best

D-M.

Day 48
20160502_144153.jpg
20160502_144202.jpg
20160502_144207.jpg

The nugs are getting dense. She is gonna take a bit longer than the GSC from fastbuds but she will probably have more weight. I love this plant! The aroma she gives off is very unique and pleasant

Back