Dinafem Automatic cheese

It has grown naturally this far. I thought about doing some lst but just haven't got to it yet. Do you think some light leaf trimming to open it up would hurt it in any way? I've read about it but just never brave enough to do it
I personally do it to my plants only the ones covering node sights I just don't go overboard

Reactions: RML
hey guy so glad to find this thread thank you , I'm at day 4 and going well I'm not got alot of money so is a low budget grow atm I have two 40w cfl phillps 2100k and organic soil and hydro nutes I am using the bag the soil came in for the pot it's just over 3 gallon I'm a total newb so any help would be appreciated , I orderd my agera 300w dual spec cfl and pc fans yesterday carnt wait to get more watts in there ! Here she is

Attachments

• WP_20160413_12_19_57_Rich.jpg
    WP_20160413_12_19_57_Rich.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 56
  • WP_20160413_12_19_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160413_12_19_02_Pro.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 66
hey guy so glad to find this thread thank you , I'm at day 4 and going well I'm not got alot of money so is a low budget grow atm I have two 40w cfl phillps 2100k and organic soil and hydro nutes I am using the bag the soil came in for the pot it's just over 3 gallon I'm a total newb so any help would be appreciated , I orderd my agera 300w dual spec cfl and pc fans yesterday carnt wait to get more watts in there ! Here she is
We all started somewhere brother a little tip incase u didn't is peirce holes in the bottom for drainage if u start ure own journal send me the link and I'll sub along peice

hello @brand420 welcome to the network. dont worry about being a noob. i was there once. this network is amazing and the people are amazing. stick around for long enough and these guys on here will teach you some good things about these wonderful plants. the only advice i have is keep it simple. manage your ph correctly. when you start feeding nutrients start with a low dosage like 1/4 strength maybe even 1/8 strength to be safe and move up a little at a time. other than that if you have any questions im here and there is also a thread called the live questions thread or something like that. you can post questions there and an autoflower.net team member will do their best to help you out. hope this helps and good growing friend

We all started somewhere brother a little tip incase u didn't is peirce holes in the bottom for drainage if u start ure own journal send me the link and I'll sub along peice
Yeah ive mealted and stabbed lots of holes all ove and up the side to hope fully git it a bit of air and air prune it abit im starting own thread thanks for the info cheers

hello @brand420 welcome to the network. dont worry about being a noob. i was there once. this network is amazing and the people are amazing. stick around for long enough and these guys on here will teach you some good things about these wonderful plants. the only advice i have is keep it simple. manage your ph correctly. when you start feeding nutrients start with a low dosage like 1/4 strength maybe even 1/8 strength to be safe and move up a little at a time. other than that if you have any questions im here and there is also a thread called the live questions thread or something like that. you can post questions there and an autoflower.net team member will do their best to help you out. hope this helps and good growing friend
Thank your ivary , i wont nute it till week to at 1/8 VEG i got root boost from hydro when do u think i should use that . Cheers

It has grown naturally this far. I thought about doing some lst but just haven't got to it yet. Do you think some light leaf trimming to open it up would hurt it in any way? I've read about it but just never brave enough to do it

A small amount of leaves being taken of will be fine. It will allow for deeper light penetration and the energy the plant would have put into the leaves you are removing will be dispersed into the rest of the plant :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Back