Dinafem Automatic cheese

Reaction score
Hello fellow growers! Here is my journal for dinafems automatic cheese. I have her in a 2x4 apollo horticulture tent with a mars hydro reflector 96 for lighting. 6" in line duct fan for exhaust and 2-6" desktop fans for circulation. Fox farm ocean forest soil and trio of nutes for food. Reverse osmosis water to drink. Here are some pics at day 10 above ground.
20160324_185516.jpg
20160324_185526.jpg

This should be a nice interesting grow and thank you so much for getting it documented. I have not seen to many cheese auto grows and their are a couple of cheese xxl grows going on AFN so will make a nice comparison grow :toke:. For 10 days old she looks nice healthy and vibrant. Can I ask what size pots are you using?

Again thank you for starting this grow diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated :thumbsup:

All the best and I will check back in after the next update :toke:

D-M.

This should be a nice interesting grow and thank you so much for getting it documented. I have not seen to many cheese auto grows and their are a couple of cheese xxl grows going on AFN so will make a nice comparison grow :toke:. For 10 days old she looks nice healthy and vibrant. Can I ask what size pots are you using?

Again thank you for starting this grow diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated :thumbsup:

All the best and I will check back in after the next update :toke:

D-M.
Thanks for the good vibes mark! I didn't see any journals on the cheese either. Just the xxl. I can't wait to see what she can do. I'm in 2.5 gallon pots by the way.

Thanks for the good vibes mark! I didn't see any journals on the cheese either. Just the xxl. I can't wait to see what she can do. I'm in 2.5 gallon pots by the way.

2.5 gallon is a nice size mate and I look forward to seeing how the regular cheese autos perform compared to the newer xxl range :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Day 24 This little plant has turned into a small shrub lol
View attachment 551208

Staying a nice small squat bush :thumbsup:

For 24 days she looks great. Have you dine any lst? To open the plants canopy to allow deeper light penetration to the lower budsites?

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Last edited:
Staying a nice small squat bush :thumbsup :

For 24 days she looks great. Have you dine any lst? To open the plants canopy to allow deeper light penetration to the lower budsites?

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

It has grown naturally this far. I thought about doing some lst but just haven't got to it yet. Do you think some light leaf trimming to open it up would hurt it in any way? I've read about it but just never brave enough to do it

Back