Outdoor Autoflower 2011

hi Mister

first of all I must say that you are doing a good job there! .. wanted to ask you a question,from where you have 'pm x auto critical' -seeds? .. that cross must be some very interesting stuff!! :p I am interested too.:thumbs:

Hiiigh everybody :)

Sorry, but I have had other things on my mind than canna forums lately, so no updates in a while.. Sorry for that.. But I'm still here!

About the pm x critical, I have crossed them myself.. I worked with another seedbank, but just when the seeds, packaging and everything else that I helped with was finished, I got no more emails and have not spoken with the bank.. jejeje, life's goes on.. I designed their logo, helpåed with the name, crossed some seeds... But I will come back stronger than them with my own seeds instead of buying bulkseeds!! They don't even cross their own seeds! They buy it in bulk and sell it to naive growers.... *sigh*

I just started my own webshop instead :) www.juanatrade.com I also have a new design on www.juanamagazine.com, and you can put in your website for free soon :)

Rigth now I have about 40 plants in my garden, many autos, and two BIG GTK (g13 x pine tar kush) in 50 liter bags..
The autos are just spread out on 3 different 40 liter pots, small, but they are doing fine :) I will take some photos when I feel it's getting interesting again :)

Take care now, bye bye then!
Mister

Good to see you back Mister....:booya:..sorry to hear of your problems Bro..

just started my own webshop instead :)

GOOD for You Bro..:clap: :clap: :clap:

I hope it is very sucessful for you....it has some Interesting stuff..I've never seen Waxed cannabis trainers before..

Liking the website mister,you got some nice products mate :smokebuds:

Thank you for your comments :) Nice to be back again!

Yeah, it sucks.. I first built juanatrade.net for them, really nice website with their products, but some of the orders got messed up and shit like that.. Then helped them out with different things.. And now that they have been idiots to me, so I just bought juanatrade.com and made my own site haha :D

I am a person that tolerates alot of shit, but when I feel like I've been used or someone "steps on my tail" I'll bite back!

Really glad you liked it! I am putting in new products everyday! If you miss something there, let me know and I'll get it for you :)

Mister

Yessir.. Worldwide shipping from my partners, but it depends on each product..

You can now add your own blog/website for free on: www.juanamagazine.com It's a contact form on the bottom of the page..

Does AFN have any rss feeds with news or information that you would like to put up? I'll give you the space below the MAP news :)

And if any fellow stoners out there need any websites/blogs, send me a message and I can make one for you in no time :)

Mister

Hiigh!

I will be updating with photos as soon as I get home today :) Two big g13 x pine tar kush in 50 liter bags of soil and many small autos that I have crossed.. Looking forwrd to show you guys what I have been growing lately!

I also have just bought www.stonerr.net ;) My idea was this:

I have now helped a friend of mine with his new website: www.iwilldesignit.com and I thought I could make a website like that for stoners!! :D :D

So the original site is fiveRR with two R at the end.. I searched for stoneRR and I bought it when I saw that it was open for sale.. What do you think about a website like that? Make money while you're high online muahaha :D The commmision is 90% of everything you sell.. I wil start with my new adventure (website) today, and I will put it out here when it starts to look like something :)

Photos coming later today :)

Mister

Here are the photos :)

The big ones are g13 x pine tar kush (GTK).. and the small ones are my autos making more seeds ;)

the last bag is a clone from GTK and just many random auto seeds that I put in a while ago.. It is reeaally hot here in spain now, so many of the autos have been stressed alot this summer, but this is the best of all my seeds that I have sown.. Over 100 seeds from march or something.. And now I have aprx 8 plants with more seeds, and this time the cross is finished and I can call it my own :D

Take care, and of course leave any questions you might have :)

Mister

DSCF0649.jpg

DSCF0653.jpg

DSCF0654.jpg

DSCF0655.jpg

DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0641.jpg

DSCF0642.jpg

DSCF0643.jpg

DSCF0645.jpg

DSCF0646.jpg

DSCF0648.jpg