Outdoor Autoflower 2011

Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on my old website again, Juana Magazine.. It was one of the biggest norwegian online sources for cannabis news, but we had some technical issues later on so we had to put it down..

Now I'm working on a new one, just now it is international news, and not only for norwegian people.. I have used the old design and just working a little with it now.. I hope that it will have it own server and hosting in about a month, I have to move before I take this project further

Here is the site for now: Juana Magazine
I also have automatic twitter updates from the magazine for those who are intr in that.. It gets news 24/7 from the biggest cannabis sites online

Hope you like it..
Enjoy!

Reactions: JM
You Go Mister..:booya: :booya: :booya:

Just had a Visit and it Looks Great..Credit to You...:kiss:

Have a great weekend..:smokebuds:

Thank you for your comment Wiz, I appreciate it :buds:

Really hoping that it will be just as good as the last one I made, It's updating every 2 hours for news 24/7! And I know that it is stoners out there like me who like to get all the cannabis information they can possibly get :wiz:

If AFN wants to, you can have ads on my site for free, since i'm already a member of AFN :) And it looks a litter better than just attitude affiliate links hehe.. I just need the width to be 200, maximum 200x500 if anyone wants to send me a banner :)

Saludos!
Mister

It's updating every 2 hours for news 24/7! And I know that it is stoners out there like me who like to get all the cannabis information they can possibly get
:wiz:

Me Too...too many places hold Old info..I wanna Know what is going On...Now....:thumbs:

If AFN wants to, you can have ads on my site for free, since i'm already a
member of AFN :) And it looks a litter better than just attitude affiliate links
hehe.. I just need the width to be 200, maximum 200x500 if anyone wants to send
me a banner :)

Cheers Bro...I'll pass that through for Bailer...I'm rubbish at tech-spec..
that is where Bailer is the Wiz...:wiz:

Much Appreciated Bro...

Bumping my thread again, I have now sowed about 100 seeds of the: PM (Purple Pheno) x auto critical + (critical menos hehehe) PM x Auto Skunk, PM x Maxi Gom, and PM S1 x PM S1 :)

I'm looking for a really nice cross of auto critical and PM this summer ;)

Wiz or Bailer: I'm still working on my new Juana Magazine site, it's gonna be a new design and hopefully it is finished around next week.. If you still want to have free advertising on my site before I send around for other places, please send me a mail: juanamagazine@gmail.com

Saludos!
Mister

Here are the first photos of 2012.. They are doing very nice in the sun, gonna transplant later today in a mix of perlite/vermiculite/universal soil... Then it's straight out when they begin to flower in a couple of weeks ;)

I'm gonna transplant them into 2 liter pots, and I've made a new homemade/simple growbox of my last closet.. I just cut the wood in half and now I have a box looking like a "pillow box" (?) with a reflector and cfl 85 w inside for the nights..

DSCF0106.jpg

Aaaand I HAD to start the spring with Golden Teacher as well hehe ;)

DSCF0104.jpg

Have a nice one!

Saludos!
Mister

Hiigh everybody...

Just a small update from me..

I bought some 1 liter plastic cups and I filled them with a mix of perlite/universal mix/vermiculite.. About 20/70/10 I think.. I will put tinfoil or something around the pots later, so the roots are happy..

I have build another small cabinet out of my old closet, so this is gonna be my mother/clone room for 2012, everything just gonna stay here until they are strong enough to go outside.. I'm gonna focus on outdoor this year, which is good because I am more familiar with indoor than outdoor, so I will learn alot this year...

Here are some photos.. Have a great weekend!

Edit: forgot to mention that I have put 3 regular seeds for the season to germinate as well, it is GTK (g13 x pine tar kush) I hope to cross this at a later stage with my autos, we will see what happens ;)

Also, of all the autos I have germinated (about 100) 40 of those sprouted, of these 40 I took the best one and it is them you see on the photos here, just so you know hehe..

The smaller, weaker ones are still outside in the sun, but these are just for fun this summer, the strongest ones are the ones I will focus on, since I'm looking for seeds this season...

Mister

DSCF0133.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

85 watt CFL with a normal cheap reflector..

DSCF0146.jpg

DSCF0147.jpg

I have finally made my new website! I have been working all day today from the first coffecup in the morning :)

I have many plans for the site, but for now, I will concentrate on the news and the business directory..

You can now have your own website listed on my site in the cannabis business directory :) I hope to make this really big, so I maybe can make a own cannabis directory site online later.. Maybe, we'll see...

Here is the site for now: www.juanamagazine.com

Have a great night, now I'm going for a beer, sooo tired! I promise photo updates tomorrow :)

Nice looking site mister and congrats on getting it up and running mate.hope it goes well for you

Thank you so much Red eye :) Been working with it for a while now, 1.5 years aprx.. And now I think I'm ready to launch it fulltime with a com domain ;)

Today I've been working with another site of mine for my comic strips, just finished now ;) go to www.juanamagazine.com/youknow for a fresh comic every monday/wednesday/friday.. For now, it is only the old comics, but when they are finished running, it will be new ones that I create now :)

If you have an idea for a comic, please comment on my site so I can have a look at it and maybe make a comic of your idea..

I was supposed to update yesterday, but my scooter did not work so I don't have any photos today.. I will put it up as soon as possible :)

Have a nice one!
Mister

Back