Lighting Autocob Madness

Fair enough haha. I have seen so many people doing it with flushing for so long I guess it's hard to think otherwise.

I was using molasses water the last week on 1st grow between feedings not doing that on this grow to see what the difference is without using

What does molasses water do exactly? I am intrigued!
MOLASSES: FEEDING THE SOIL
Your soil is the very foundation of your cannabis grow, it is full of nutrients and microorganisms that all work together to keep your cannabis plant strong and healthy as it grows. Whilst it is important to ensure the nutritional balance of the soil is correct, it is also ensuring that it is a suitable environment microorganisms can thrive in that really separates the good from the expert cultivator.

This is where molasses comes in. While molasses is quite rich in nutrients, it is primarily used as a carbohydrate source for the organisms in your soil, effectively feeding the soil and improving it as a foundation for your cannabis. The microorganisms found within the soil play a vital role in the growth of your cannabis, and they also require the right nutrients to thrive. By giving them molasses you ensure they have what they need, and subsequently boost the structure, moisture retention, microorganism content and efficiency of the soil – which in turn benefits your cannabis.

THE OTHER BENEFITS OF MOLASSES
In addition to improving the base quality of the soil, using molasses to irrigate your crops can also help prevent the build-up of pathogens that will potentially harm your plants, as well are reduce salt build up that can cause nutritional problems. Molasses contains a good amount of macro- and micro-nutrients, all of which are essential to cannabis health to one degree or another. As both macro- and micro-nutrients are not required in huge amounts, it can sometimes be quite hard to diagnose a deficiency. By regularly adding molasses to your grow you can ensure your cannabis has everything it needs.

I’m also a non-flusher. I won’t get into it here but I have done a test on this and know for a fact it’s nothing more than a waste of time. I do find it funny people cleaning their soil before they chop their produces buds. Lol. @pop22 i think I told you about this little test I did.

I’m also a non-flusher. I won’t get into it here but I have done a test on this and know for a fact it’s nothing more than a waste of time. I do find it funny people cleaning their soil before they chop their produces buds. Lol. @pop22 i think I told you about this little test I did.
100% agree
IMO Flushing is for toilets not for the grow room.

Back