Lighting Autocob grow with big sm0 and mephisto.

BigSm0

C O B S H O P . N E T
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
cobshop.net
Simple grow going. My perpetual grow timing was way off and my small veg room was empty so I dropped 4 more mephisto seeds and now patiently waiting to see what they do.

Lights are the autocob55. First lights sold directly by afn.
Low wattage, high efficiency, blindingly bright citizen cobs. Total of 220 watts

Space is 4x4 in big 7 gallon air pots.
image.jpg

So far so good. Day 11 since they sprouted.

I bet they thrive under the new cobs dude.
Any plans to expand the range?
Im going to keep it simple and show the power of a true grow light. 220 watts is low In terms of watts per square foot but I'm definitely going to top 2gpw with this. 4 plants in a 4x4 and I only need 2 oz per plant lol. I get that with a branch in the bigger room. :rofl:

image.jpg

Already a noticeable difference.

Something else I wanted to mention is these are under 2 6500k cobs now so a total of 110 watts at the wall. .98amps a couple more weeks I'll swap the 2 for 4 3500k cobs

Updates tomorrow. The cobs are close and probably to close. It's low wattage so I'm trying to push em hard. Hit them with some optic foliar today. I'm not sure it works but does seem to green up the leaves.

This is a good sign!!

Low wattage but short and wide plants. That means they are getting what they need.

If it was under powered they would be stretching, if it was over powered the leaves would be folding upward like a taco.
image.jpg

The 4th girl is tiny since she was started late. Boring

Amazing results for 165w. I love the idea of the small lights. Trying to match lights to tent size can be so daunting. With these, you can have the perfect lighting for any area.

Next upgrade, if I don't build one myself, I'll definitely consider these.

Sweet man. I'd love to get you going in either direction. Singles cost more but man I'm telling you they are so easy and convienient. I just threw up 3 more and dropped 3 seeds in an odd spot of my room. What's the space your trying to light?

Back