Dutch Passion AutoBlackBerry Kush, AutoBrooklyn Sunrise and Think different in a SCROG under LED

Reaction score
Time to get another grow rolling. I started this grow about 2 weeks ago so I will do a quick recap. Setup will be the usual one:

SETUP
The setup will be as follows:
Tent: 60x60x120cm (2x2x4 ft) Homebox XS
Fan: TD silent 280/380m3/h running at 150V
Filter: Carbon active 300m3/h
Light: GN MS0006 with 6 rebel modules. 24/0 first two weeks and 20/4 for the rest.
Soil: BioBizz Light-mix in 8L smart pots (gronest brand) with ~15% perlite mixed.
Nutrients: Canna rhizotonic root stimulator, TNT complex(veg), bloom complex and phosphorus plus. Additionally I'm adding some Bionova microlife (contains beneficial microorganisms) and some GHE mineral magic (basically just a silicon additive). Will be using Canna mono Mg or Botanicare Cal-mag throughout the grow.
SCROG net with 5cm squares

I've been really happy with the BioBizz light mix it's really airy and the water easily runs through all the way to the end of the grow. It doesn't compact a lot.
I went through my seed stash and found a Think different seed from my first grow 3 years ago. At that time I was really impressed by the yield but the Sativa characteristics were a bit much for me. Now as my health has improved I'm able to tolerate sativas so I'm going to give the TD another chance. It's been stored in the fridge for 3 years but germinated without trouble. It did come up with the shell completely encapsulating the seedling but it fell of a day later with the help of some misting with water and a toothpick.

Day 5

ABBK

full

ABS

full

TD

full

Day 9

ABBK

full

ABS

full

TD

full

Day 14

full

All in all it looks like a pretty solid start. The TD is showing some variegation, I'll be curious to see if that disappears later.

The TD is showing some variegation, I'll be curious to see if that disappears later.

I see that sometimes randomly. I always think to myself "Mosaic virus, no way to treat it, fuck it, if not they'll bounce back". And they always do :smoking: So I assume your case is just lack of pigmentation due to who knows why, which will soon go away.

Great looking gals!

I see that sometimes randomly. I always think to myself "Mosaic virus, no way to treat it, fuck it, if not they'll bounce back". And they always do :smoking: So I assume your case is just lack of pigmentation due to who knows why, which will soon go away.

Great looking gals!

I think it's usually a genetic trait but I have seen it before if you start the Rhizo too early.

Day 19

I put the screen down today and switched the light from 60W to 120W, mostly for the coverage when the plants are bit more spread out as 120W means 4 out of 6 modules placed in the corners are on. The ABBK was already 30cm tall and it has shown pre-flowers so it's the start of stretch, it grew ~7cm or 3 inches in the last 2 days. The ABS and TD are not stretching yet but developing nicely.
I fed them 1/5 veg nutes, Rhizo and 1ml/l Mg on day 17. Each plant got 2l of water, which is more than I would normally feed at this time but I'm trying to reduce the effort by stretching the amount of days between watering. So far it's been going well. I also stopped watering until run-off several grows ago with no negative effects. It really cut down on the time it takes to water as scooping the water out from below the screen is tedious and time-consuming.

ABBK - front right
ABS - back right
TD - back left

full

full

Looking good, and a nice scrog net you have made.
I loved small grows (or big grows in small spaces)... looking forward to see how this pans put, atb:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking good, and a nice scrog net you have made.
I loved small grows (or big grows in small spaces)... looking forward to see how this pans put, atb:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for stopping by man! Sorry I abandoned the thread. I'm doing an update now.

I just finished this grow and all 3 plants are in jars curing and the tent has been cleaned and the next grow started. I have not yet weighed them in.

I've been away for a while as I have been very focused on the treatment and recovery from Lyme disease and Bartonella. The treatment with cannabis oil in combination with antibiotics is working great so far and I'm doing better than in many years. I've spent all my free time working-out and consuming as much cannabis oil as I can tolerate so I haven't had the time to post here although I've missed it. I figured I would at least do a quick recap of the grow.

Day 31

full

Day 46

full

They filled out the tent nicely. I trained them for a bit longer to keep them fairly low.

Day 53

full

full

Day 65

full

ABBK

full

The ABBK could have been taken down at this point but I let it go until day 74 to mature a bit more as the other 2 plants were going longer anyway.

ABS

full

TD

full

Day 82

Two plants left, I only realised after harvest how much space the ABS took up, it was a pretty decently sized plant.

full

full

Final ABS pics

The ABS turned out some odd looking buds. It also should quite a large variation. Some buds were quite normal looking although a bit airy but some were just plain weird looking, see pics below.
At least they were covered in trichs and quite sticky so I think they will make fine medicine. I'll probably make oil out of all of it.

full

full

full

full

full

Day 82 - continued with TD final pics

The TD produced some nice solid buds. I took it down on day 86.

full

full

full

full

Back