Dutch Passion Autobeast grows dutchpassion auto whitewidow

Good day growers so 4 days left and the full garden comes down on sunday;).buds still getting bigger and harder and smell amazing;) so the bears 71 days old today will be harvested at day 75 of life. and hubbabubba is 66 days old today will be harvested at day 71 of life;)big reps to @mephisto genetics for there awsome seeds;) top work.;)View attachment 724400 View attachment 724401 View attachment 724402 View attachment 724403 View attachment 724404happy growing every1;)
Just subbed up and caught up on this great New Years grow that you have growing here. They all look lovely and as always you are kicking butt with the Biobizz. :slap:

I might have missed it but did you post your final weights from the white widows? Always love to see the differences between topped and untapped. :coffee2:

Since I have moved over to AFN, I have also gone over to the dark side of autopots. If you get time check out my current grow in my signature. :pass:

Hemi thanks alot mate.biobizz lightmix is amazing for plants mate.makes a grow very easy keeps everything in perfect range for ya just like the advances nutes feed line up.ph perfect. So the 2 combined always amazing results;) and there was only 10 gram diffrence between the widows .topped weighing more .but they were small phenos so not the best to do the experiment really.first time i seen a small pheno from dutch passion ,so il defo do the experiment again;) and train both plants aswell;) i got 3 oz and 10 g off the widows and i got 3 oz of blackberry auto ,so sits me at 6 oz so far from those 3 plants and got these 3 to pull down yet;) cnt be bad.here dry budshots of fastbuds blackberry auto.an amazing smoke, makes u feel slightly drunk my mate said after half a spliff.gives ur head a wobble and can u make u feel abit fuzzy after 2 many spliffs.some very heavy hitting weed inwas not expecting.so if u like purple buds and a very heavy stone and a great yield id recomend any grower try this auto.very very nice;) dry budshots;)
_20170325_105419.JPG
_20170325_105433.JPG
_20170325_105451.JPG
_20170325_105540.JPG
_20170325_105604.JPG
_20170325_105726.JPG
_20170325_105751.JPG
_20170325_105841.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Hemi thanks alot mate.biobizz lightmix is amazing for plants mate.makes a grow very easy keeps everything in perfect range for ya just like the advances nutes feed line up.ph perfect. So the 2 combined always amazing results;) and there was only 10 gram diffrence between the widows .topped weighing more .but they were small phenos so not the best to do the experiment really.first time i seen a small pheno from dutch passion ,so il defo do the experiment again;) and train both plants aswell;) i got 3 oz and 10 g off the widows and i got 3 oz of blackberry auto ,so sits me at 6 oz so far from those 3 plants and got these 3 to pull down yet;) cnt be bad.here dry budshots of fastbuds blackberry auto.an amazing smoke, makes u feel slightly drunk my mate said after half a spliff.gives ur head a wobble and can u make u feel abit fuzzy after 2 many spliffs.some very heavy hitting weed inwas not expecting.so if u like purple buds and a very heavy stone and a great yield id recomend any grower try this auto.very very nice;) dry budshots;)View attachment 724478 View attachment 724479 View attachment 724481 View attachment 724482 View attachment 724483 View attachment 724484 View attachment 724485 View attachment 724487happy growing every1;)
But you still proved that topping does not decrease yeild and that's always a good thing. I'm only running two plants at a time until I have these autopots dialed in and my next grow will be going organic with BioTabs. I'm just a lazy grower and with autopots and BioTabs I can adopt the LGS, Lazy Grower's Style. :rofl: As long as I can get three or four ounces per lady then I am a happy lazy grower. :hookah:

Hemi very true mate topping an auto does not effect yield makes it better;) and autopots defo the way forward il be making the switch when im brave enough haha;) best of luck mate hope they do u proud.but i think ul yield alot more than 4 oz a plant with autopots for sure;)

Hemi very true mate topping an auto does not effect yield makes it better;) and autopots defo the way forward il be making the switch when im brave enough haha;) best of luck mate hope they do u proud.but i think ul yield alot more than 4 oz a plant with autopots for sure;)
Thanks not quite there yet, but I'm sure you have seen some of Hansbricks monsters grown in autopots. Mine are dainty little girls by comparison. :pass:

Back