Dutch Passion Autobeast grows dutchpassion auto whitewidow

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives nextweek.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)

i now have my own youtube channel.gna grow and show these migro on there as part of the sponsor agreement.and will have there owngrow log on here.but like to welcome u to myfirst video i have uploaded to my youtube channel;) subscribe if u want will be a goodshow;

Happy growing every1;)

i now have my own youtube channel.gna grow and show these migro on there as part of the sponsor agreement.and will have there owngrow log on here.but like to welcome u to myfirst video i have uploaded to my youtube channel;) subscribe if u want will be a goodshow;

Happy growing every1;)

They look good but omfg £540 for 191w lol

2stoned yea price tag sounds hi.but they are very cheap to run,no fans so these give off no noise .time will tell on performance.happy growing;)

Here some info on the migro cob lights growers;)

The COB's a Luminus CXM 32's 3500K colour temp.
The efficiency of the Luminus is the same as the high end Cree CXB3590 and Bridgelux Vero 29 Gen3's. The latest generation from all three manufacturers were released last year and they all matched each other for efficiency.

The MIGRO 200 pairs two lights with one driver and a 2 output cable. The driver will run the two lights at 20% less than their rated current. This ensures they will last long but still lots of power.
Happy growing every1;)

Back