Dutch Passion Autobeast grows dutchpassion auto whitewidow

Good day growers.inspection of buds today and found abit of budrot on 1 of the buds on 1 of the 3 bears og.so i have taken blackberry auto out of the tent.so could move plants around for a better finish and lower risk of anymore rot hitting those buds.as they are dense and got a way to go yet.so blackberry will be harvested today at day 63 of life.update and pics to follow of the process later.happy growing every1;)

Sorry to hear about the rot beast.. Mabe another fan is in order their.. You got them packed in tight this run... Still lookin great though.. Come check out my new thread as i know you have grown the Brooklyn Sunrise b4. Should be in my sig..my fast buds girl scout cookies and green crack just showed up yesterday so ill be doing some of those next run. I had to start some beans or skip a crop as im taking off in june.. How long did your Brooklyn Sunrise take? Do u remember?
My thread will be in the DIY led section if its not showing in my sig..
Cheers buddy

Man, that blows beast. I've been fortunate enough to never encounter bud rot, and in the summer, my RH was mid 60's.
I'm sure you have plenty of smoke and don't have to worry much, but still, what a bummer.

Out of curiosity, what is the cfm rating on your exhaust?

Yeats she is about done anyway so wont really loose much.but defo will have swelled abit more;) .gna be some great smoke.and only a tiny bit of rot mate so not all bad.u gota keep ur eye on things when things are crowded and dense nugs.i do have 2 fans running at all times when lights on.and i dont exhaust anything my friend.just my tent light and fans and plants.works great for me ;) happy growing

Yeats she is about done anyway so wont really loose much.but defo will have swelled abit more;) .gna be some great smoke.and only a tiny bit of rot mate so not all bad.u gota keep ur eye on things when things are crowded and dense nugs.i do have 2 fans running at all times when lights on.and i dont exhaust anything my friend.just my tent light and fans and plants.works great for me ;) happy growing
Oooooh. Wow, I would never have believed the production here, without exhaust, if I hadn't seen it myself.

I think my exhaust is a bit much for my 4 x 4. It may have saved me from the dreaded bud rot, though. Idk. And this summer my tent was wall ti wall, jammed with buds.

Back