Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thats a mom and clones @Eyeoftheworld best i could do in boxers trying to beat the clock on mossys 5 hour rep count down cmao

Sorry my manners are without coffee yet Morning Stoners and Friends...

Welcome to our Home @Bluelabs Cindy :bighug: ..thank you for your time.

I'm almost scared to tell you how we use PH meters in the med section to assess our med patients.

Same as our plants..when human PH is off we get sick...and with a PH meter we can Prove it.

I Think that every household should have a PH meter for human health..have you heard of customers using PH for human health checks..?

Welcome to our Home @Bluelabs Cindy :bighug: ..thank you for your time.

I'm almost scared to tell you how we use PH meters in the med section to assess our med patients.

Same as our plants..when human PH is off we get sick...and with a PH meter we can Prove it.

I Think that every household should have a PH meter for human health..have you heard of customers using PH for human health checks..?
Hi @Mossy ,Baking Soda will do a body good!!

Oh no you are wrong, I talk shop with Stoners ALL the time. I have been calling on Retail Grow stores for over 6 years! So I know my cliente I like this forum, but sometimes may answers are long! So I hope I didnt make everyone wait too long!
No no, you did great in my book. This is a whole new animal.. it takes a little getting used to.. you definitely deserve a little slapper:slap: for your time and knowledge of your products. Thank you very much

It is a sensitive instrument. There needs to have liquid go in and out of the probe tip to get a reading and that is why it needs to wet. Calibration... of the probe never moved it may not need to be calibrated, we always need to make sure it is reading correctly. All probes are made with X amount of reference solution and once it is gone the probe dies. There are more expensive probes on the market, but most people will not pay for them, we are going to release 2 new probes tht will last longer but they will be more expensive. But this way you will have a choice.
Ahhh,so dont shake the meter to dry it off and try not to drop it..there may still be a saying if it dries,it dies,and now we know why!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back