Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bluelabs Cindy you may have missed this question... What do you think of this interview so far?? I'm under the impression you don't usually talk shop with a bunch of stoners..:baked:

Bailey is in the house that stoners sleep was top notch lol
Hi Cindy I just wanted to say blue lab metres are awsome how are you finding our great community would just like to welcome you also and for taking the time to be here tonight..
Lets have a spooketacular time lol

@Bluelabs Cindy I have a ? i always wonder why if we keep your ph meter wet and clean do we always need to recalibrate it? and replace it with costly probes ... ???my scale works for years, my tv is calibrated and states true. sorry if this is covered i will be looking back.

@Bluelabs Cindy you may have missed this question... What do you think of this interview so far?? I'm under the impression you don't usually talk shop with a bunch of stoners..:baked:
Oh no you are wrong, I talk shop with Stoners ALL the time. I have been calling on Retail Grow stores for over 6 years! So I know my cliente I like this forum, but sometimes may answers are long! So I hope I didnt make everyone wait too long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back