Auto Warriors Do..Cindy from Bluelab Meters for the CannaZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after a refresh it fixed the problem!!

Missed it lol sleeping in gets you no reps From @Mossy lol but i am on mountain standard time [HASHTAG]#noearlybush[/HASHTAG]

:dang:
IMG_1253.jpg

Cindy,

I too have to dash. You have my respect for joining us tonight, feel free to stay as long as you like. It must have been an anxious time for you leading up to this, but we don't bite. Not often.

You have enlightened us and given BlueLab a real good promo. We only have the best vendors do live interviews and I do hope you will come back sometime.

You have an account now on AFN, so don't be a stranger and do let us know of new products.

Carry on my friends and I hope to catch up later.......eP.

Before the interview ends..a little bird told me @Bluelabs Cindy gets to fly the New Zealand?? Is this correct??

Cindy,

I too have to dash. You have my respect for joining us tonight, feel free to stay as long as you like. It must have been an anxious time for you leading up to this, but we don't bite. Not often.

You have enlightened us and given BlueLab a real good promo. We only have the best vendors do live interviews and I do hope you will come back sometime.

You have an account now on AFN, so don't be a stranger and do let us know of new products.

Carry on my friends and I hope to catch up later.......eP.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back