Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

i class day 1, from when the plant is above ground has its first true pair of nice dark green leafs. ;) happy growing

Got it. Tough for me to follow along sometimes cause I like to count days from when I pop it in the soil, lol.
I’ve had some pop out as quick as 2 days and one took 15 days, no clue why. Maybe I’ll start counting the days different in the future . Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. Tough for me to follow along sometimes cause I like to count days from when I pop it in the soil, lol.
I’ve had some pop out as quick as 2 days and one took 15 days, no clue why. Maybe I’ll start counting the days different in the future . Thank you

all seeds are diffrent and unique in there own way, even from the same pack. how do u germ. iv always had trouble with putting beans direct in the soil. i like to soak my beans in water for 2 days. then into wet tissue until i have a nice long taproot. then pot it with the seed shell visable put cover lightly with soil. next day she will be up with leafs out. thats how i manage my germing and keeping on track of there age.hope this helps. happy growing;)

all seeds are diffrent and unique in there own way, even from the same pack. how do u germ. iv always had trouble with putting beans direct in the soil. i like to soak my beans in water for 2 days. then into wet tissue until i have a nice long taproot. then pot it with the seed shell visable put cover lightly with soil. next day she will be up with leafs out. thats how i manage my germing and keeping on track of there age.hope this helps. happy growing;)

I either put directly in soil or a rapid rooter.
I’ll try that method if I Continue to have issues but for the most part they pop out in 3-5 days

@autobeast This Amnesia Haze Auto (ILGM seed - another story, ugh!) broke ground on 7/30 and is outdoors. So, she’s 24 days old if my math is right. Is it too late to top her? I’d have to do it at the 6th node now. I wish I’d have found this thread earlier

Would you/have you topped an outdoor auto? If not, I’ll have to wait until I get my indoor grow going this winter. It’s still very warm where I am at 28°N ~100° at the height of the day and we’ll be warm and sunny all the way through November and even into December. Average Dec temps are about 74°/56° so there’s plenty of good weather to finish this late outdoor grow.

Thanks for this fascinating thread! It’s sure a long one to read. Lol

5F2A2746-922A-4058-89CB-33CC6D195713.jpeg
507C6418-1D3B-4597-9EBC-305C88270B52.jpeg
563914F2-17D8-473C-9AAE-78896B167507.jpeg

dtom welcome and respect for reading along haha. iv never grown outdoors. i like to keep my autos safe and sound. they sleep with me in my bedroom. no shit haha;) id say abit late for topping. plus as u need perfect conditions for the auto to take topping well. id say wait until ur indoors mate then have a crack at topping an auto. that way ul see the best results possible;) happy growing

dtom welcome and respect for reading along haha. iv never grown outdoors. i like to keep my autos safe and sound. they sleep with me in my bedroom. no shit haha;) id say abit late for topping. plus as u need perfect conditions for the auto to take topping well. id say wait until ur indoors mate then have a crack at topping an auto. that way ul see the best results possible;) happy growing

10-4 Actually, that’ll give me time to get through the 150-or-so pages that I have to go. Lol. Thanks again and I’ll be lurking around until I get to the point where I can draw on you knowledge.

I hear ya on being protective. The draw for outdoor, for me, is the unlimited space, incredible light source and the looong growing season here. By April 1 (and sometimes March 15) it’s plenty safe to move outside and we have friendly temps through November at least. Never a frosty morning before mid December. That’s pretty enticing for the yield. But, I’m going to do an indoor as well - that’s how I used to grow, a lifetime ago.

Thanks again, brother!

Test

Test
Back