Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Hi been following your progress and at day 28 with my little grow.I am a bit concerned with Humidity which at the moment is around an average of 70, how is yours and where do you think I should be?

Hi been following your progress and at day 28 with my little grow.I am a bit concerned with Humidity which at the moment is around an average of 70, how is yours and where do you think I should be?
yo dude welcome.i never check humidity never have in my growing journey. aslong as ur temps are good, and got good airflow and extraction u ahould be fine. happy growing;)

good day growers.my topped sour stompers. so all plants had there first bloom feed yesterday morning. and have really kicked into bud mode. thursday evening here in the uk all plants 38 days old today.still loving everyday day of life, makes me a happy grower. as u can see u the pics topping an auto at the correct time, does not effect growth or vertical growth of an auto in anyway, its strain dependant how tall ur lady girl will become.and u can also see how effective lst is on a plant and great for canopy management and good if height is against u;) well here some pics
_20180215_182357.JPG
_20180215_182429.JPG
happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Hey all just wanna show my sour liver from mephisto at 27 days old. Lst-ed I love the result imagine if I had topped her.
f136823fd9e38150732790d3650eadbc.jpg
912f0044454f4f4b940b7b385fd221a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

good day growers.my topped sour stompers. so all plants had there first bloom feed yesterday morning. and have really kicked into bud mode. thursday evening here in the uk all plants 38 days old today.still loving everyday day of life, makes me a happy grower. as u can see u the pics topping an auto at the correct time, does not effect growth or vertical growth of an auto in anyway, its strain dependant how tall ur lady girl will become.and u can also see how effective lst is on a plant and great for canopy management and good if height is against u;) well here some pics
View attachment 865224 View attachment 865226 happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Just pumping out the sites!! Nice!!

Topped citrus at day 48, filling in well now!!
IMG_6692.JPG

Test

Test
Back