Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

she got 5 and half foot tall. just top and later lst for an army of fat dominant colas. and never predict the outcome of an auto dude. unless visable to see its a shitter. even quick autos can get big;) and never say to much light mate. no such thing. we can never match the power of the sun. the more light the better and the faster ur plants will grow. durban gave me just shy of 7 oz mate. so treat her right and ur in for a real treat;) happy growing;)
Cool, thanks again bro.

good day growers. these my plants from my current grow. so day 28 today.monday here again in the uk. the topped sour stomper autos are 4 weeks old. did have there second feed of life yesterday. all plants super happy and trouble free. all ready for flower now. just wait and see now how much strech il get. they are making the switch to bloom. so time will tell.can see the lstd girls on the right are full of many new budsites. should make some great plants
_20180205_162511.JPG
_20180205_162604.JPG
_20180205_162624.JPG
_20180205_162706.JPG
_20180205_162832.JPG
_20180205_162907.JPG
happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:
good day growers, its thursday here in the uk, here some pics of topped sours stompers today.day 31, really enjoying there day. u can see the back right plant is alittle behind her sisters in making the switch to bloom. this is good she has a bit more veg growth to do. that suits me just fine
_20180208_152558.JPG
_20180208_152638.JPG
_20180208_152658.JPG
_20180208_152716.JPG

happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Hello friend.

Do you leave the light in 1 place and let the plants grow into it? Your plants always have great stretch.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hello friend.

Do you leave the light in 1 place and let the plants grow into it? Your plants always have great stretch.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
have welcome.yea my light stays exactly how u see it in the pics. cnt move it to heavy and no room lol. tent is 3ft by 3ft.and the light is 2.5ft by 2.5ft. so i get max coverage. and the light goliath 1000 is amazing. if u can grow.then growing plants under goliath is like growing plants on steriods. no shit;) happy growing ;)

Well you just countered your own advise, it depends on strain. Here's an Auto Ultimate in a 20 gallon ( 80 liter ) tote. she have been over a pound if I hadn't had to chop early. Still at 84 days, she gave me 13 ounces dry. And that was in organic soil, water only, no teas, no top dressing, nothing.

AU pic2 -1-29-2016.jpg

Nabz those pots were 35 litre just a test.and i yeilded the same in them pots as what i do in a 15 litre bucket.so i learned autos will not fill a huge pot with roots.not a 35 litre pot anyway lol;) and iv lost all my previous pics of my work.but with multiple tops is strain dependant how big the colas get.but iv had topped autos very short with multiple fat buds wider than a litre bottle. The aim for me is many dominant colas of the same size;)

Well you just countered your own advise, it depends on strain. Here's an Auto Ultimate in a 20 gallon ( 80 liter ) tote. she have been over a pound if I hadn't had to chop early. Still at 84 days, she gave me 13 ounces dry. And that was in organic soil, water only, no teas, no top dressing, nothing.

View attachment 863732
nice mate.and i just stated my findings.that a huge 35litre pot didnt give me any more yield than a 5 gal pot.in the 35 litre pot the plant didnt use half the soil.roots only in places.i grew at that time under basic ledsl what lights did u use? i yield very well per plant with 5 gal pots so i will stick with them for sure. happy growing and good job;)

Test

Test
Back