Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Good day growers ,so 4 days has passed for my topped then lstd sweetseeds cream mandarine xl auto she has responded well. 24 days old today
_20171005_100644.JPG
_20171005_100709.JPG
_20171005_100747.JPG
and group shot her older cream sisters behind her 30 days old today.
_20171005_100827.JPG
happy growing every1;)

I can't find it, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in this thread that you want to wait so many days after topping to start lst? Do you need to let it recuperate some from the stress?

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I can't find it, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in this thread that you want to wait so many days after topping to start lst? Do you need to let it recuperate some from the stress?

Thanks mate yea back 2 plants i just tooked a few leafs along the way left to grow natural.front plant was topped at day 14 of life then about 6 days later began lst.important u let her grow for a week after topping .this will determine whether she js gna be a big enough pheno to train.if she has very good growth and ur able to tie her down a week later then ur onto a winner for sure;) hope this helps.happy growing;)

Thanks mate yea back 2 plants i just tooked a few leafs along the way left to grow natural.front plant was topped at day 14 of life then about 6 days later began lst.important u let her grow for a week after topping .this will determine whether she js gna be a big enough pheno to train.if she has very good growth and ur able to tie her down a week later then ur onto a winner for sure;) hope this helps.happy growing;)
Ok. I'm thinking I'm only going to top just one of my plants then. It's clearly bigger than the other two. That way I can see for myself how it all pans out. I'm thinking I'm going to do it today. They're 16 days old today. I will take pics of them as well, and keep everyone posted on this thread the difference between just lst, and topping with hopefully lst as well. Thanks for all the info autobeast!

Here's a pic of the 3 of them. The one in front is obviously the bigger one. So that's the one I topped. Here's some before and after.
Idk why, but I kinda feel bad for her. I hope she pulls through these tough times lol.
0d67c82727c92af8eeb937a4905c4be2.jpg
1d12151491be68246d075ca890b9e67e.jpg
8e1b1f68f048dccddfcb99af0c407d68.jpg

Ok. I'm thinking I'm only going to top just one of my plants then. It's clearly bigger than the other two. That way I can see for myself how it all pans out. I'm thinking I'm going to do it today. They're 16 days old today. I will take pics of them as well, and keep everyone posted on this thread the difference between just lst, and topping with hopefully lst as well. Thanks for all the info autobeast!

Very welcome.ur topped girl.if u top her then gna let grow she will still grow tall strain dependant.so be ready for that.upto u
If u later lst her.choice is yours.all fun and games.appreciate u doing this pushing the auto limits for all to see on this thread much respect.ul.soon see for urself autos aint as fragile as every1 thinks and says;) happy growing every1;)

Here's a pic of the 3 of them. The one in front is obviously the bigger one. So that's the one I topped. Here's some before and after.
Idk why, but I kinda feel bad for her. I hope she pulls through these tough times lol.
0d67c82727c92af8eeb937a4905c4be2.jpg
1d12151491be68246d075ca890b9e67e.jpg
8e1b1f68f048dccddfcb99af0c407d68.jpg

Aint tough times at all.she will be switching her energy and adjusting to make her new topped structure.she will really love u back for this ul see.6 days from now u will be shocked.cnt wait to see update pics in 6 days.top work happy strong young girls.best of luck;)

Back