Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Yes brother, indeed. I contacted them for their p2000 because any plants I’ve seen grown under their p series, seem to grow the same kinda bud structures. Of course strains vary but any I’ve seen have similarities. Nice dense chunky buds. But, they refused my purchase because I’m in the UK also. They said they cannot provide warranty because the light has to be shipped abroad to Be fixed. I am very interested in building my own light soon. That way I can make the spectrum exactly how I want it, including plenty of blue for veg
I bought mine from ebay.so i even found tracking number in my purchase.still had both original boxes with posted stickers still.proving posted to me.viper refused to do anything.told me to take them apart to investigate.i said im no electrician.im a grower lol. Remember this is when they were still under viper manufct warranty.said nothing they could do.so i stressed they were still under lifespan warranty and failed.and also said im a very respected member on the grow scene.and well known on the net and instagram.and if wasnt resolved under warranty ,i would share my experiences with every1.i was then forwarded to somebody else.who was very helpfull and agreed to send a courier to my house to pick the lights up to be shipped.waited 4 weeks got them back.but they looked rough.like they had thrown dust inside and left finger marks and glue all over inside the lights before putting them back together.so once i seen this.i plugged them in to see if they work.they did. Then i had to void any further warranty by taking them apart to clean them all up for best performance.not great genuine customer service ,u would expect from a well respected company.and iv always said good about viper and shown all afn and instagram and more how these lights are badass when they work. Mine still working so happy for now lol.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Hi!!
I have been reading this thread, and love it.
Decided to top my little lady.
Prayers welcome! :rofl:

XOXO
Mom

Hi!!
I have been reading this thread, and love it.
Decided to top my little lady.
Prayers welcome! :rofl:

XOXO
Mom
Welcome and thanks so much.really brings me joy when growers new and old see the true potential autoflowers have to bring. Thanks so much for reading my work and decided urself to push the auto limits.something money can not buy.priceless .and i feel blessed i can help and encourage growers ,to go forward and see the truth for themselfs.without all u growers chiming in.id be speaking to myself.so we together have made this thread what it is.keep up the good work growers.and keep it green.happy growing every1;)

Hello Autobeast.

Nice thread and some good growing going on over here.

I saw your Hps-light and reflector. Have you consider changing it to an Aaw?
I noticed that much more light were reflected and i got more power from the light when i made the switch some years ago.

:smokeout:

Hello Autobeast.

Nice thread and some good growing going on over here.

I saw your Hps-light and reflector. Have you consider changing it to an Aaw?
I noticed that much more light were reflected and i got more power from the light when i made the switch some years ago.

Thanks alot ;) which light are u talking about.do u have a link.i will be upgrading.but not yet.4 kids and xmas coming up only means 1 thing.money money money.gota try ur best for ur kids;) happy growing every1;)

Thanks alot ;) which light are u talking about.do u have a link.i will be upgrading.but not yet.4 kids and xmas coming up only means 1 thing.money money money.gota try ur best for ur kids;) happy growing every1;)

I saw a standard reflector in one of your photos.

I upgraded to these ones -

adjust-wing-avenger-original-grolys.jpg

Its worth it, if you're not upgrading for more leds.

Check it out, if not for now, then do it for a later occasion.

Reactions: AMG
Good day growers.so its the start of day 11 today.for 3 x bruce lemon diesel autos. And 2 x fastbuds jackherer autos.and 1 mystery fastbuds auto day 9 today..even i dont know what it is;) always best to have variety. The strongest starters are defo the jack herer autos.no messing about;)
_20211003_112229.JPG

And the mystery auto,@Fast Buds Heather ,this lady is for you;)
_20211003_112157.JPG

Then we have the lovely bruce lemon diesel sisters.all look like diffrent characters,all good with me;)
_20211003_112212.JPG

And the full crew.all happy makes me happy.
_20211003_112241.JPG
_20211003_112256.JPG

Keep it green growers,happy growing every1;)

Good day all growers.day 14 of life today for my bruce lemon diesels and jack herer autos. Nodes tight and compact.all going to plan so far;) u can see the dominant jack herer autos sisters at the front.these plants are no joke and grow huge;)
_20211006_194643.JPG
_20211006_194612.JPG

Keep it green growers.happy growing every1;) :pass: :greenthumb: :pass: :salute:

Back