Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Hi. Noob here. Appreciate all of the help, I’ve gotten through half of this forum.
I am still confused about where to top. I’ve seen all the diagrams, so I thought I should top right above the fourth node, counting from the dirt, but in one of these threads, I read that the first set of leaves after the cotlydons doesn’t count as a node. Can someone enlighten me? First grow, have a OG Kush, Bubblegum, and Jack Herer, all autos, in a Mars 2x2. Day nine. I know that is too many plants for the tent. Didn’t expect them all to germ. Might top at node 3 to keep em smaller footprint.

View attachment 1361422
If u look on page 4 of this thread.it shows clearly how to top a plant for best results. The node u top at depends how many branches u have to play with later. every grower here is showing u solid advice ur in the right place thats for sure.keep up the good work growers.some awsome plants.keep it mean and green.happy growing every1;)

Good day growers , good to be back growing. Had major house work done and been out of action for some time.but time to come back out the closet;) same setup as usual.this grow is @SuperSativaSeedClub-David bruce lemon diesel autos.and @Fast Buds Heather jack herer autos. And will be adding 1 more pot. Still germing.today been cleaning everything for best performance.cleaned out the pots.plants love a clean happy home.and autos need the best from start to finish.filled the pots with lightmix.3 litre presoaked each pot.potted the beans.and turn on the switch.everything fired up like it was never down. Just lovely .so here we go again.another auto grow to show autos are no joke;)
_20210919_193431.JPG
_20210919_193441.JPG
_20210919_193450.JPG

Not alot to see but time changes everything;)
Happy growing every1;)

Good day growers , good to be back growing. Had major house work done and been out of action for some time.but time to come back out the closet;) same setup as usual.this grow is @SuperSativaSeedClub-David bruce lemon diesel autos.and @Fast Buds Heather jack herer autos. And will be adding 1 more pot. Still germing.today been cleaning everything for best performance.cleaned out the pots.plants love a clean happy home.and autos need the best from start to finish.filled the pots with lightmix.3 litre presoaked each pot.potted the beans.and turn on the switch.everything fired up like it was never down. Just lovely .so here we go again.another auto grow to show autos are no joke;)
View attachment 1368663View attachment 1368664View attachment 1368665
Happy growing every1;)

Do you have a journal going for this grow other than this thread? :pass:

View attachment 1368663View attachment 1368664View attachment 1368665
Happy growing every1;)

Those old viparspectra leds are still bossing it to this day with the blue spectrum. I’ve seen amazing and huge autos vegged under them. Was actually thinking of buying one from eBay the other day, despite their being better led chips such as Samsung nowadays. On that note, I think I’m gonna go buy it on eBay loll

Those old viparspectra leds are still bossing it to this day with the blue spectrum. I’ve seen amazing and huge autos vegged under them. Was actually thinking of buying one from eBay the other day, despite their being better led chips such as Samsung nowadays. On that note, I think I’m gonna go buy it on eBay loll
The vipers 1 did cave in on me a few month back.viper tried fobbing me off. Lights were under warranty.mentioned who i was and i had alot of followers.then they did agree to fix it.did my last grow.so lets see if they last this grow. The veg spec these lights give off is really special and easily over looked. Its something iv discoverd since buying and using the vipers.i cannot find any other led panel anywere!!! that give off just the white and blue spec in veg.the blue is a game changer.major plant growth .awsome plant structure and node spacing.quite amazing.as u say they grow monster plants.indeed they do with very little power;)if these lights fail il always buy these vipers again just for the blue and white spectrum.i will not be happy if they stop making these lights lol.and for the price.there unbeatable;) i do use a migro 100w cob also in the middle of my viper panels.so the vipers can not take all the credit. But they grow me insane big plants everytime.the perfect veg lights in my experience so far in growing;) i would say buy them to any grower.ul be suprised thats for sure. Any questions just ask.happy growing every1;)

Reactions: AMG
Good day growers.day 1 for the 3 x bruce lemon diesel autos. And 2 x fastbuds jack herer autos.all in 15 litre pots of biobizz lightmix.just a water diet for the first 3/4 weeks. Lights used for veg 2 x viperspecta 450w led panels running half power on veg setting.and 1 x 100w migro cob.running 600 hps to the right.keep things warm.and armed and ready for flower;) tent is 8x4.so plenty of room for these ladies if they wana get big;) i will be pushing the auto limits as always;)
_20210923_105538.JPG
_20210923_105718.JPG
_20210923_105728.JPG
_20210923_110449.JPG
_20210923_105737.JPG

Keep it green growers.happy growing every1;)

The vipers 1 did cave in on me a few month back.viper tried fobbing me off. Lights were under warranty.mentioned who i was and i had alot of followers.then they did agree to fix it.did my last grow.so lets see if they last this grow. The veg spec these lights give off is really special and easily over looked. Its something iv discoverd since buying and using the vipers.i cannot find any other led panel anywere!!! that give off just the white and blue spec in veg.the blue is a game changer.major plant growth .awsome plant structure and node spacing.quite amazing.as u say they grow monster plants.indeed they do with very little power;)if these lights fail il always buy these vipers again just for the blue and white spectrum.i will not be happy if they stop making these lights lol.and for the price.there unbeatable;) i do use a migro 100w cob also in the middle of my viper panels.so the vipers can not take all the credit. But they grow me insane big plants everytime.the perfect veg lights in my experience so far in growing;) i would say buy them to any grower.ul be suprised thats for sure. Any questions just ask.happy growing every1;)

Yes brother, indeed. I contacted them for their p2000 because any plants I’ve seen grown under their p series, seem to grow the same kinda bud structures. Of course strains vary but any I’ve seen have similarities. Nice dense chunky buds. But, they refused my purchase because I’m in the UK also. They said they cannot provide warranty because the light has to be shipped abroad to Be fixed. I am very interested in building my own light soon. That way I can make the spectrum exactly how I want it, including plenty of blue for veg

Back