Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Smoker welcome nice garden.if ur looking for a site for photos plants and great info go to 420mag the american version not the uk version;) happy growing.and if ur a uk grower high 5 mate me from uk aswell;)

Good day growers here a pic of my fastbuds blackberry auto,32 days old today ,was topped at day 14 of life then left to grow as she wanted;)
_20170218_105254.JPG
_20170218_105318.JPG
_20170218_105344.JPG
then we have mephisto genetics hubbabubbasmelloscope auto day 24 today .was topped 10 days ago
_20170218_104248.JPG
_20170218_104935.JPG
_20170218_105014.JPG
and a family shot of my auto garden;)
_20170218_104038.JPG
_20170218_104623.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Here's mine I'll be topping them soon as I don't really have enough space, I've already started a mild training but I think they'll need 're doing in the morning.
Northern auto from blimburn seeds 24 days old.
View attachment 703689 3 cherry bomb by bomb seeds at 20 days old.View attachment 703690 I've also just germinated a dinafem critical 2.0 but that's a photo plant so I don't think it's allowed on this site but she will be getting kept as a mother for a while but I'll be training her as well for when I want to turn her over which brings me to my next question, can anyone point me to a good forum like this but for photoperiod plants and cuttings? I want to learn about starting a generation of cuttings if that's the right way to put it or another way to describe it would be a cutting of a cutting of a cutting and so on, I recall an old time grower saying 6th generation clones are supposed to be the best so I'd like to try and learn more about it. Thanks in advance for any advice guys and happy growing!
There is a section here, on AFN, for photoperiods.
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/photosensitive-cannabis-growing.231/

Beast:

Wow I found you; this is crazy good!

While you were/are on vacation over on 420 I killed (they actually died) my first autos. I don't know if you could have helped diagnose my hydro problem in time to save them or me from my own stupidity. I added a top off tank to my system and I used a brass bulkhead fitting on the tank - HUGE - mistake. The make-up water in the top off tank is held at 5.8 PH with aeration. It leached toxic levels of copper into the reservoir and my plants paid the ultimate price - twice. the first time I blamed the Rapid Rooters for staying to wet and they did but the copper was the real culprit. The second time I started looking at what I had changed in the environment and hit on the copper problem; it fit all of the symptoms exactly! I eliminated the brass fitting and then I got impatient with the progress of my copper inundated Narcotic Kush plant and took down the tent to make space for my new grow room. I decided not to let one scrawny little plant hold up progress. I just put the reservoir plant and all outside. Took down the tent and put it in storage. Well after a couple of days the plant was still green and I pulled it out of the net pot to start cleaning the reservoir and the newly grown roots were beautiful pure white and all fuzzy with millions of hair roots! So the lesson is copper toxicity can be reversed.

In the mean time my new grow room is almost completed. My seeds just hit customs so they should be here soon. On the agenda
Fast Buds: Green Crack Auto Feminized Seeds, Girl Scout Cookies Auto Feminized Seeds Humboldt Seed Org. Blue Dream Auto Feminised Seeds, Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen Feminized Seeds

Here for the learning experience is what copper poisoning looks like:
DSC00256.JPG
DSC00257.JPG

I will be subbed in here and will post a thread about my new grow space soon.

So glad to find you well and working.......... LOL

Sorry growers phone broke so went off for repair.no ways to get online.but phone is fixed and now sorted.so i harvested the widows yesterday at day 67 but had to use wifes phone to take pics .need to bluetooth them to my phone later then can show the pics of them.as of the rest ,here is my 3 bear og auto sisters budding well 46 days old today
_20170304_134437.JPG
_20170304_134518.JPG
_20170304_134532.JPG
then we have fastbuds blackberry auto was topped at day 14 of life.is now 49 days old today.she is a very very heavy feeder .budding well with some lovely purple tones;)
_20170304_134737.JPG
_20170304_134824.JPG
_20170304_134637.JPG
_20170304_134800.JPG
then we have mephisto genetics hubbabubbasmelloscope.a very fast powerful growing plant.was topped at day 18 of life.is now 41 days old today
_20170304_134553.JPG
_20170304_134614.JPG
and group shots
_20170304_134408.JPG
_20170304_134847.JPG
_20170304_134908.JPG
_20170304_134927.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Man welcome mate great to see u over here mate.i was never on vacation my friend i wish lol;) 420 banned me mate.so new beginnings over here on the awsome afn a great place to be.i have fitted in well.im sure ul do great here mate.and sorry to see of ur troubles ,lets hope there gone never to return.happy growing;)

I'm also a new grower, in soil, but I've been using otherwise unusable lengths of copper wire for to enable training. Upon repositioning, I noticed they were corroded. Should I remove these pins and something else?? :pass:
Beast:

Wow I found you; this is crazy good!

While you were/are on vacation over on 420 I killed (they actually died) my first autos. I don't know if you could have helped diagnose my hydro problem in time to save them or me from my own stupidity. I added a top off tank to my system and I used a brass bulkhead fitting on the tank - HUGE - mistake. The make-up water in the top off tank is held at 5.8 PH with aeration. It leached toxic levels of copper into the reservoir and my plants paid the ultimate price - twice. the first time I blamed the Rapid Rooters for staying to wet and they did but the copper was the real culprit. The second time I started looking at what I had changed in the environment and hit on the copper problem; it fit all of the symptoms exactly! I eliminated the brass fitting and then I got impatient with the progress of my copper inundated Narcotic Kush plant and took down the tent to make space for my new grow room. I decided not to let one scrawny little plant hold up progress. I just put the reservoir plant and all outside. Took down the tent and put it in storage. Well after a couple of days the plant was still green and I pulled it out of the net pot to start cleaning the reservoir and the newly grown roots were beautiful pure white and all fuzzy with millions of hair roots! So the lesson is copper toxicity can be reversed.

In the mean time my new grow room is almost completed. My seeds just hit customs so they should be here soon. On the agenda
Fast Buds: Green Crack Auto Feminized Seeds, Girl Scout Cookies Auto Feminized Seeds Humboldt Seed Org. Blue Dream Auto Feminised Seeds, Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen Feminized Seeds

Here for the learning experience is what copper poisoning looks like:View attachment 710586 View attachment 710587

I will be subbed in here and will post a thread about my new grow space soon.

So glad to find you well and working.......... LOL

Back