Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Good day growers so 3 days later since hubbabubbasmello scope was topped at day 18 of life.now 21 days 3 weeks old today.the new 2 formed colas from the topping were been outgrew by the side branches so i have removed those 2 new colas to be and there suporting leafs this will make the next lower set of side branches to think there the 2 new main colas.will keep my canopy even and even plant growth.here she is;)
_20170215_094852.JPG
_20170215_094915.JPG
_20170215_094946.JPG
_20170215_095015.JPG
and group shots of auto mixed garden.front left and back left auto white widows topped vs untopped 47 days old today.and inbetween them 2 and front right of the tent we have mephisto genetics 3 bears og auto sisters 26 days old today.centre plant is hubbabubba and back right is fastbuds auto blackberry was topped at day 14 of life and today is 29 days old;)
_20170215_095043.JPG
_20170215_095115.JPG
happy growing every1;)

That fastbuds blackberry is a beauty.. Im trying to get some fastbuds seeds right now... Hoping they will come up from the states.. Green crack and girl scout cookies.. Lookin good in their beast.. Those widows are a little on the small side eh?

Autobeast you and budelee have took me on a crazy journey i thank you both this is my 2nd grow so i felt more brave i topped 1 fast and vast and fimmed the other the topped one has a lot more height to my other and so many tops i will need to post a pic to do her justice they are a month old today and i have a question regarding removing lower stuff maybe the bottom 3rd what are your opinions on this if so at what age

Tom welcome and thanks. if there 4 weeks old now mate and healthy and strong .remove all bottom growth and any growth u see that aint gna see the light snip away.wont bother her 1 bit and will make for bigger fatter buds at the top of the plant come harvest;)

sounds great cheers i will trim them at weekend i was just making sure its the right time plus the popcorn stuff is a right pain to trim at the end

Here's mine I'll be topping them soon as I don't really have enough space, I've already started a mild training but I think they'll need 're doing in the morning.
Northern auto from blimburn seeds 24 days old.
IMG_20170218_015609_743.jpg
3 cherry bomb by bomb seeds at 20 days old.
IMG_20170218_015257_588.jpg
I've also just germinated a dinafem critical 2.0 but that's a photo plant so I don't think it's allowed on this site but she will be getting kept as a mother for a while but I'll be training her as well for when I want to turn her over which brings me to my next question, can anyone point me to a good forum like this but for photoperiod plants and cuttings? I want to learn about starting a generation of cuttings if that's the right way to put it or another way to describe it would be a cutting of a cutting of a cutting and so on, I recall an old time grower saying 6th generation clones are supposed to be the best so I'd like to try and learn more about it. Thanks in advance for any advice guys and happy growing!

Back