New Grower Auto Seeds - Berry Ryder Grow/Strain Review

Here is todays update for my Berry Ryder..........Shes started to speed up her ascent a lil......how often you guys think i should water her and feed her..........any suggestions?????
20151015_055408.jpg
20151015_055402.jpg
Shes only had one little shot of grow juice early on to help her along .......where my others werent lookin like what i thought they should (judging by other ppls grows ) i figured it couldnt hurt to much.......and maybe helped her.......shes sped up some i personally think so mayybe nows a good time to nute her again and once weekly from here on out at the least........anyone think that isnt a good idea??????

I just made my final seed order for a while
I got
4 hubba bubba smelloscopes by Mephisto Genetics
2 cream carmels
2 momos
2 game overs
2 fastberrys
And then theyre sendin 2 freebies
Ones a blimburn tanie or sumthin if i remember right
And the other is a fem photo....forgot what name
Its a blimburn as well
Ordered from TSSC as always........
So i cant wait to get them in........that should hold me for a year and a half or so w my stock i have in my fridge
Hahah
Wanted to be sure id be ok for a while so i invested heavily in seeds.......all the fruity and candy stuff i could get my hands on.......i bought a few of every variety and strain that i wanted over the next year at the very least......i only keep a couple plants at any given time anyhow so these should last me.......
And good to great equip......

Heres todays update on the Berry Ryder :
20151017_112118.jpg
20151017_112206.jpg

20151017_112137.jpg
20151017_112147.jpg

Shes coming on nicely mate. I get carried away ordering seeds i think ive got somewhere between 80-100 at the minute. Have never seen momos or game overs grown out before

Yea i hear ya man......im just afraid that theyre gonna catch on to the stealth stuff and put a stop to it......as im in a nonlegal state in the US right now i just wanted to get as many awesome fruity and sweet and awesomely colorful strains i could while i could........i think imma herm a berry ryder and make some feminized seeds........instead of ordering imma try my hand at producing a few seeds over winter this year i think
Id like to come up w a nice lookin candy or maybe stuble upon an amazing combination.......im all about the learning w these things bro......they literally amaze me every day........growing is just as much fun for me as the smoking personally...

Thanks @hardon
App the extra eyes for sure man

I see u have a west coast og goin........ill be iver to check that bad mamma jamma out as well.......
Thanks again
Happy Growing.......

20151021_052444.jpg
20151021_052456.jpg
20151021_052525.jpg
20151021_052503.jpg
20151021_052531.jpg
Here is this mornings pics of the latest and greatest
Thanks everyone......shes developing awfully quick now......just no height really so far......stayin bushy thats for sure........

Back