New Grower Auto Seeds - Berry Ryder Grow/Strain Review

Thank you very much hazy........feel free to throw out any suggestions or ez fixes u see could be made.....as im always willing to learn.......this is more or less an investment for me.......allowing me to save every dollar i earn of my income......instead of paying someone else for their time doing what im able to do in my own house w a lil cash and time.....
So i decided to start a grow where i could just keep a plant or two growing at all times and keep a lil product at all time for myself alone ya know.....and pickup a hobby, save money, learn a few things, and meet a few cool ass ppl along the way.......nothing wrong w that in my book.......hahah
App you all stoppin in and checkin it out........
That goes for anyone willing to make a suggestion if u see anything thats an easy quick improvement.....please......lay it out there for me.......i welcome all knowledge
: )
Appreciate everyone
Happy growing.......update again tomorrow sometime..........

Found an old pic like 4 years old of a berry ryder close up. It was super strong. I grew this under 6-26 W CFL lights in a closet. I don't have a pic of the whole plant but it did good and got like 44" tall. Smelled like all hell and made my whole house stink during the last 30 days of the grow.

Attachments

• close up #2.jpg
    close up #2.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 74
New Pics For This Afternoon
Thanks for stopping in once again
Happy growing all.........
20151010_145021.jpg
20151010_145037.jpg
20151010_145035.jpg

Here is the First Lady w her 2 newest sisters all together..............Healthy ladies even if none of them are sizeable yet.............
20151010_145009.jpg

Heres a better quality pics of her right quick
Addin a pic or two to each thread
Had to run in and take a few just now and zoom out and actually get my phone close up to them so itd be a better pic.......
Thanks all
20151010_154318.jpg
20151010_154324.jpg

Last nights pics........
Passed out before updating........sorry guys.....
Happy Growing.........
She def still has her lil deformed leaf.......hahah
Ahh well.......even the imperfect and non symmetrical plants are beauties to me.......hahah
20151012_210551.jpg
20151012_210555.jpg

Hahah they sure are my friend.......
Thank you very much fellas......app the support and help when needed.......trust me as i need every watchful eye here to keep my stuff on track as possible........this is 3rd auto ive ever germed and the other 2 are in the tent w this one still......hahah so a lil in expierienced when it comes to indoor or led or autos period.....all of the above......hahaha
So i appreciate everyone helpin w this bc i got really sick of always payin outrageous prices bc ppl wanna charge you for their drivetime to go to state where its legal.....its rediculous........but ppl pay it here and its always gonna keep prices up unless its readily available to all......so i funded these lil ladies and have quite a nice amount of seeds to continue using this stuff for a while. ......so thank you all for ur help.........really........

Damn she did shoot up a little bit.....overnight pretty much........my last set of pics were taken ab 24 hours ago and i looked at her 12 hours ago when i walkd in from work and they lookd the same as my pics from yesterday morning........so i woke up this morning and snapped a few pics real quick before leaving for work and BAM....Shed jumped overnight......maybe that hps did make quite a diff.........and now my mars should be back soon so ill have another 50 watts for vegging and 90 sumthing for flowering as well and it can be placed lower and develop my under canopy a bit more since my biggest panel is overhead and producing very nice flowers already i think i have plenty up top..........for what i need anyhow..........I love indoor LED growing.........absolutly gives me sumthn to look forward to everyday when i get off work and get home to see explosive growth.......i love being able to actually see the diff overnight.....i noticed after i took these pics and was viewing it from the side....so ill snap a few from the side wheb i get home this eve to show whats happened ....
20151014_055615.jpg
.....lets ya know your able to produce atleast.....hahaha.....Happy Growing all.......Thanks for looking at. . . . . . . . .Gotta nickname her sumthn.........shes 3rd auto ive ever germed.......ill think of a good one today......thanks guys......
20151014_055621.jpg
20151014_055642.jpg

Back