Indoor Auto Purple Amnesia Testers Run Medic Grower

medic grower

Tha Kushy Padawan
Reaction score
Got the Beans today and now its about Time to start the Testers Run for this new Goodies.

I will do this with a Weekly Update Report where i post Pics and Description of what happened during the Week. I think One Weekly Post with all the Updates is better than 1000´s of Posts everyday.
So first of all to the Basics the Equipment ect. which gets used.

Tent Darkstreet: 60(2x2)
Light: 180w Topled Ufo with 120w Power Consumption
Pods: 2 Gallon Root Pouches
Medium: Coco (Cocostar with Mycos added)
Fertilizer: Greenhouse Powder Feed Hybrids + Humid Acid
Ph&Ec: Bluelab Pens
180cbm Outtake Fan + Carbon Filter

Light Cycle Used: 20/4 All the Way!!

So here we go...........

Short Stuff Boutique Line Auto Purple Amnesia!!!!

Strain Description as given by Breeder:

Auto Purple Amnesia
Genetic makeup - diesel/amnesia haze x critical+
indica/sativa - 50/50
Size - Medium to large, plants average 80cm indoor
Time - 65-75 days from sprout
Scent - limey, sweet
characteristics - Lime green buds and dark purpling leaves are a common trait. Exceptional quality!
smoke - zesty to peppery, mouth watering.
effect - creative, fast, hard hitting effect that comes on strongly and progresses to a more mellow state.
yield - Good - 60g + of high quality flowers with good environmental conditions
sensitivity/tips - Encourage branching and you will get lots of nice medium sized tight colas

Started 1 Auto Purple Amnesia this Afternoon in a Shotglass of Ph´d Water. I leave it there over Night,from what i expierienced over the Years tomorrow Mornin we must see a lil white Taproot thru the Crack.

Here are the First Pics.....(other Strain gets a Own Journal so we dont switch them accidently)

20140805_111450.jpg 20140805_111758.jpg

Last edited:
Good Luck! Bean Drop Puff! :Sharing One:

We have a cracked Baby.... which will go into a Jiffy and i decided to directly put them under the Led as i saw the other Photo Seedlings doing way better under that instead of the T5. Also got some props over here cause the only Growshop in my area is closed for Vacations 2 weeks i need to go in some smaller pods as i only have 12 l coco left for the 2 Testers.....so they will go into 6l Pods instead of the 8l(2gallon) Rootpouches. Ill try to find some Coco in the Garden Stores surrounding me this afternoon if i cant find some i need to go with the 6l pods :( ill edit some Pics in this post in a hot minute after i put the Babies in the Jiffys.....

Edit:here we Go...CM140807-11245601.jpg CM140807-11275304.jpg20140807_113103.jpg

Last edited:
Hey medic, if you have an Ikea near you they sell 15 liter bricks of coco. It's what I use in my TLO mixes since there's not much else around. It's worked fine for me.

Looking forward to following along.

Both Seeds Cracked showed a Tap Root and then after they went into the Jiffy Nothing happend since 48 hrs.... Ill took a Sneak Peak and the Purple Amnesia Auto Seed was cracked showed a lil tap Roor but was brownish/rotten.. Defo a problem with the Jiffeys as i had the Same props with the Speed Seed Autos. I will germ another Purple Amnesia Auto today and this will go direct into Coco No more Jiffeys as im not the only One over here in my Area which had props with them(maybe contaminated from the Shop???).

Seed Test will go on....next Update when we have a Head Sticking out!!!

Last edited:
Ok here we go second try and it looks way better after 24 hrs soaked the Seed yesterday mornin and now i see a stable growth in the Tabroot since Cracked. I placed it in Coco now which has Mycos added and a ph of 6.0 only with Root Juice. Lets see how its working this Time.... CM140812-18051001.jpg CM140812-18052602.jpg

Ooo... Purple Amnesia sounds nice, I'm in to check this out!

And yezz this Time we have some propper Root growth. I think another 24-48 hrs and we see a healthy Head coming out of the Coco. Im now sure the Jiffys were contaminated.

Back