Indoor Auto Pots, Blueberry Domina, and Hubbabubbasmelloscope!

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well friends, here I go, venturing into the world of coco hydro! Figured I may as well give it a try and it seems a perfect fit for auto pots.
I scrubbed the growroom and my tent, bleached everything! I setup my new autopots today. I'm about ready to go! Going to wait a couple more days to start the seeds as I'm waiting on my nutrients, Grow More's Sea Grow.

small grow tent -2-6-2016.jpg

Yea, as i don't know these strains on a personal level, I figure I'm pushing the space's limits! Was going to set up in the 4'x'4' space but I'm going to pack that full of Dragons.........
This sure will be interesting, just the 2 HBSS in that tent and setup, add the 2 BD and.........View attachment 529427

Good luck with this one, all your training skills will come in handy me thinks!

dropped 2 Ministry of Cannabis Blueberry Domina and 2 Mephisto Hubbabubbasmelloscopes into water this afternoon. In the morning I'll transfer them to paper towel. I've been undecided as to how to start the seedlings, having never done coco. After looking over how others with auto pots have done it, I may try Growpot cheaply's method using 4" rockwool. I think I'm also going to buy some of Root Builders root pruning starter pots. Root builders I believe originated airpots. Their site has some good information on it, check it out!

Wish I could have ordered these sooner! I decided to get some Root Maker's propagation trays. If anyone here has read Growpot cheaply's thread, he mentions Root Maker's root pruning techniques, the concept behind airpots. These pots are suppose to increase root mass and development. I figured it was time to test them!

18Singles.jpg

Back