Indoor Auto Jungle the second...3x PurplRydr and 1x Micron Bastard / 250w CFL

ClockworkOrange

+SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS+
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
-
Just started this about a week ago, wanted some purps in my jar and decided one lonely bastard will fill up the gap.

Genetics: 3 fem PurplRydr freebies from Seedsman
1 reg Micron (mother) Bastard (father unknown, possible: Micron Auto, Blueberry Auto) TopTao

90x90cm tent and 250w dual spec from my first auto jungle with DIY holder/reflector.

Selfmade Ferts+Guano+Dolomite lime.

14l pots square, around the same size round

Thats it. Lets grow!

Last edited:
@ClockworkOrange what do you think of factory processed chicken poo?

I known it is high in potassium and phosphate, thinking it would work as a complete food?

@ClockworkOrange what do you think of factory processed chicken poo?

I known it is high in potassium and phosphate, thinking it would work as a complete food?

You mean like pellets? I will use it along the horse shit in my outdoor grow this season and at other places where the earth is already good i'll use it as only supplement. The one i'm using has N-P-K-Mg-CaO-S // 4-3-3-1-10-1 (rounded numbers in %) I thought a lot about the usabilty as full fert. If all is going to work well know by harvest :thumbsup:

edit: using 250g/m2 or 100g per plant hole.

They are abou a month old (!) and did not really grow that much, so i'm playing around now with an idea @Dr. Babnik with the covering of the soil FIFA Edition.
The 3 smaller ones are the purpl rydr the othe one micron b

I used some type of outside carpet from scratch, cleaned it, cut i in shape and go for it!

DSCF4692.JPG
DSCF4691.JPG
DSCF4693.JPG
DSCF4694.JPG

They are abou a month old (!) and did not really grow that much, so i'm playing around now with an idea @Dr. Babnik with the covering of the soil FIFA Edition.
The 3 smaller ones are the purpl rydr the othe one micron b

I used some type of outside carpet from scratch, cleaned it, cut i in shape and go for it!

View attachment 749712 View attachment 749714 View attachment 749715 View attachment 749716
I remember the idea! The FIFA Ed looks good!
When I see it, I fear the roots may be deprived of oxygen. Your experiment will tell.

I remember the idea! The FIFA Ed looks good!
When I see it, I fear the roots may be deprived of oxygen. Your experiment will tell.

Right, could happen. But they are so slow it cant harm anymore! When i watered, the FIFA carpet bubbled it all up while soaking in. Has the good effect of spreading water all over and slow draining and it seemed as the water is taking up oxygen while passing. We'll see what it is!

Just separated the micron bastard, it became a male.

Right, could happen. But they are so slow it cant harm anymore! When i watered, the FIFA carpet bubbled it all up while soaking in. Has the good effect of spreading water all over and slow draining and it seemed as the water is taking up oxygen while passing. We'll see what it is!
The bubbles you see are not oxygen..it's gases trapped in the soil, most likely ammonia that is bubbling up. Or even perhaps a major ph difference between the water and soil is causing a reaction. The plants are only smaller, since they look healthy, because a 250 watt cfl is not much light for a 1 month old auto, its already starting to preflower. You can feed it all you want, but that in itself will not make the plants grow big..they need more light! Good luck on your grow!

Back