Indoor Auto Green Crack x4

Reaction score
New plan.....I'll just grow them all instead of just one. I've had enough of an arse kicking starting seeds for now and none of my mates can use them at the moment so this saves me time going back to starting more.

I have a new light for this one.....

ballast.jpg

....£65 for the whole kit! Hopefully I'll get my monies worth out of it:smoking:

The Auto Green Cracks are currently a week old (well one is a few days behind but no biggie) and needing put into the NFT systems they will be grown out in.....

agc2212-1.jpg

agc2212-2.jpg

agc2212-3.jpg

agc2212-4.jpg

agc2212-5.jpg

agc2212-6.jpg

Nutes are Ionic hydro grow and bloom. They're currently on less than 0.5 EC of grow and when the EC meter and pH pen tell me they are using nutes and/or making pH rise I slowly start increasing the EC of the nutrient solution in the active res. When it looks like it's time for bloom nutes I'll start using bloom instead of grow. The more nutes they use the more I add is pretty much my feeding schedule.

:pass:

The ones in the new res I setup have come on a lot....

agc2612-1.jpg

....still getting curly leaves on that one on the right for some reason.

The pair in the res that all 4 were in since they came out the propagator isn't looking so happy today so I need to get this res changed as soon as I can.

agc2612-2.jpg

Those pics were not long after lights on and they look a bit perkier a few hours later. Could be that they are just adjusting to having a lights off period though as my timers were not in sync and the light above these was just on all the time.

the new ones look nice ! love all the pics ! :cool1: I have just been reading on another thread that leaf curling could be to much N or something like that ? how high Ec level are u using for them ?

the new ones look nice ! love all the pics ! :cool1: I have just been reading on another thread that leaf curling could be to much N or something like that ? how high Ec level are u using for them ?

It was down to 0.2 then but should be higher now.....0.5ish hopefully. I put some of a cap full of nutes in anyway.

Still seems to be growing pretty well though.....will get some pics after I go walk the dogs and get baked in the woods:smoking::pass:

Water level is down a bit but even so the EC was up at 0.8, which I'm cool with as the seem to be growing up fast and making good pH swings as they are up a few points on last night's check.

Plants 1 through 4 and a close up of 1. 4 is smaller as it's a few days younger....

agc2812-1.jpg

agc2812-2.jpg

agc2812-3.jpg

agc2812-4.jpg

agc2812-5.jpg

Was wondering why it wasn't dark in there just now though....

agc2812-6.jpg

.....now where is that spare timer!:shrug:Just as well they are autos though.:smoking::pass:

looking all good kush ! good stuff ! just a suggestion ! , why don't you try having 1 nft with a small level Ec an the other with what you normaly use to see if it makes a difference of comparison ? maybe you could save loads on nutrient amounts being thrown away at the end of the week !

looking all good kush ! good stuff ! just a suggestion ! , why don't you try having 1 nft with a small level Ec an the other with what you normaly use to see if it makes a difference of comparison ? maybe you could save loads on nutrient amounts being thrown away at the end of the week !

I try to keep the EC low and enjoy the benefits of having pretty clean water to grow in but less nutes means more pH down and bigger pH swings than I want.

One day I hope to build a dosing machine that takes human error out the equation and can be programmed to do my bidding.

The cost of nutes isn't too bad....11.95 for 2L of either grow or bloom. Grow lasts ages but I'll use most of a bottle of bloom in a run.

agreed ! its better keeping ec on the low side ! my plants still get abit tip burned during flower in 400ppm !! :fire: , its nice now not reading any nutrient label levels as i think they are mostly based for coco growing an massive lights ? ! and not for what we use ( bear root methods ) if i use anywhere near the amounts listed and its game over ! :doh:

Are these test beans?
Can't find any Green Crack strain listed in Short Stuff's catalogue

I got them free with my last 2 orders of Dr Feelgood from http://female-seeds.co.uk/cannabis-seeds/shortstuff-seeds/ .

I don't know if they are available to buy but by his own admission the owner of that site (and a bunch of others from what I gather) isn't very good at keeping his sites up to date so I'd suggest calling as whenever I've wanted a strain not listed there he gets it for me. There's a bunch of other seedbanks listed on the ShortStuff website if that one is no good for you or you already have another one you prefer using.....happy hunting:cheers::pass:

This strain is part of the test round going on at the moment though - Short stuff new test run.

....so I guess if you can't buy a pack yet ask what you have to buy a pack of to get some as the freebies:smoking:

Attachments

• seeds2210-1.jpg
    seeds2210-1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 113
  • newseeds.jpg
    newseeds.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 123
Back