Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG

20171019_190820.jpg

Cj on the right, auto euphoria on the left.

Thank you! The cj will be full of seeds, but that's ok. Hopefully it will take me further along in my growing skills. Plus, i will have seeds for a long time! I never thought I'd breed or work on a strain but it looks like the chance to see what i can do.

Thank you! The cj will be full of seeds, but that's ok. Hopefully it will take me further along in my growing skills. Plus, i will have seeds for a long time! I never thought I'd breed or work on a strain but it looks like the chance to see what i can do.
Excellent Dudeski work and experience.

Once occupy cultivate my seeds, with aluminum foil containing pollen from a regular male and this is placed close to the female head.

With this you will only have seeds in that exact core and the others will not. I managed to grow about 20 30 seeds, of which 15 were females.

Greetings.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

I had 2 males in with her, for too long. Rookie mistake! Oh well, the males were very nice and i have some collected pollen. The auto euphoria got a localized dusting. 2 different Dutch Passion seeds, regular seeds to grow out is a great thing!

Those are getting huge! Great structure

Back