Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG

THEY LOOK VERY HAPPY WHAT HAVE YOU GOT IN THE POT WITH 3 SMALL PLANTS
:pass: :d5: :vibes:
Stoney T, in that pot there are 5 indicas (100%), sent from China are of the regular type, according to the description of China are type purple.

I expect a production 100% indica, since I am from South America and here sativa.

Greetings friend, thanks for passing
6cf0c3a6518aa5e381cc09f6ec61d00d.jpg
8dfae2120b0f30c17cf801f57c706312.jpg

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Stoney T, in that pot there are 5 indicas (100%), sent from China are of the regular type, according to the description of China are type purple.

I expect a production 100% indica, since I am from South America and here sativa.

Greetings friend, thanks for passing
6cf0c3a6518aa5e381cc09f6ec61d00d.jpg
8dfae2120b0f30c17cf801f57c706312.jpg

sounds good to me i like the indica smoke much more than sativa
:pass:

They are looking fantastic! Its going to get tight in the tent soon
thanks for the comments Dudeski.

And as you said in the previous post, the girl beaten by the panel improved her condition but I had to cut the crown and beat a pridal pruning with this no more vertical growth.

I hope the tent is not a major problem :)

greetings friend.

You have them under control and looking fantastic. Too much plant in a tent isn't such a bad problem! :d5:
Thank you friend for your great comments and do not forget to thank the genetics of Dutch Passion.

I expect a good and high production with this genetics.

best regards.

Thank you friend for your great comments and do not forget to thank the genetics of Dutch Passion.

I expect a good and high production with this genetics.

best regards.

I love the DP genetics, have a Cinderella Jack going right now. She got pollen and is full of seeds!

Back