Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG

help for a friend with an autoblackberrykush and blueautomazar.
e1c20db1f58bb4fa277b2ea4bf2d2306.jpg
0a5ce3c76379ecebfa7a47971572df8a.jpg
987b81fb231a9b9e0f6aac51b4d42d89.jpg

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

many thanks Dudeski, always super friendly.
I'll be checking for mag deficiency.

thanks and regards

You have found the most friendly forum on the Internet! We all are here to help as best we can. I need to see if there is anyone who can communicate in spanish that may be mire help.

@912GreenSkell @Rebel @Waira anyone know Spanish or members that do?

:toke:-- yup, that's Mg defc.,... sorry, no mucho Espanol help from me,.... tell you amigo that he needs a Ca-mg product, or they can use epsom salts (MgSO4) to treat a few times, 1tsp/L soil, and/or 1/2 that for foliar spray, plus wetting agent, or little castille soap to make it cover and stick better, instead of beading up,.. spray tops and bottoms of leaves! :greenthumb:

:toke:-- yup, that's Mg defc.,... sorry, no mucho Espanol help from me,.... tell you amigo that he needs a Ca-mg product, or they can use epsom salts (MgSO4) to treat a few times, 1tsp/L soil, and/or 1/2 that for foliar spray, plus wetting agent, or little castille soap to make it cover and stick better, instead of beading up,.. spray tops and bottoms of leaves! :greenthumb:
Many thanks for the help Waira, I applied Powder Feeding Booster that arrived yesterday, I will see if it works.

Best regards.
dc8d75419a532d6be91ffdf95eee5ab9.jpg

.... well, that's a very very powerful bloom booster, and should be diluted no matter what! .... also, when you dilute, you lessen the Mg content as well, so you may still need to use a pure product, like epsoms or a supplement like Ca-mg,... molasses can help too, 1T/.... it has Ca, Mg, some K and a little Fe,...

You may find epsoms salt has a different name in your country. It can be found in the pharmacy section of stores but it isnt a medicine. Magnesiun sulfate, if that helps. waira is the best source of grow knowledge here, our resident plant doctor!

Back