Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG

The fans in the last pic are gigantic! How big are the leaf?
I tell you friend

GOG01 measures approx. 95cm high from the ground and the toes of the leaves measure approx. 15cm.

GOG02 and GOG01 measure approximately 70/75 cm each from the ground and the toes of the leaves measure approx. 15cm each.

They are beginning their flowering so I apply Powder Feeding Booster gradually.

Week 4: 0.2gr Powder Feeding Booster with 0.8gr Powder Feeding Short.

Week 5: 0.3gr Powder Feeding Booster with 0.7gr Powder Feeding Hybrids.

They were in photoperiod of 24/0, now pass them to 20/4 to help the flowering.

Best regards Dudeski.
228096e958bb4ab7158aa71188e0573d.jpg
d6e268b376222b623fb208e418aefec3.jpg
89025b6761f2b8ec149e47f47c0918cf.jpg

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Wow!!!! Both you guys fuking killing it [emoji111]️ gonna be some killer stuff looks really good!
hello @ Cotton46 regards, thanks for your comment and visit.
As you mentioned there is a good structure for the flowering that is beginning.

Keep visiting

Best regards.

I have to grow those! You are doing a stellar job too. We have a thread, started by 912GreenSkell, that lists weights of Dutch Passion various strains. I believe that yours will make that list. Let me find it.

I have to grow those! You are doing a stellar job too. We have a thread, started by 912GreenSkell, that lists weights of Dutch Passion various strains. I believe that yours will make that list. Let me find it.

My outdoor Glueberry fell apart due to mold, but damn the toke is super nice. I would definitely give it a try indoors.

Good call on the highest yield thread bud!

BBP ( big beautiful plants) que hermosuras bro. Some great growing man, I want to try that strain soon.
hello @nizmoKush greetings, thanks for the comments and visit.

Like you I look forward to the disgust of this genetics and hopefully get a good production.

Keep visiting

Best regards.

Back