SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

i hadn't noticed to be honest if you mean the coco they are now all getting bottom fed by the auto res also your in the UK same as me aren't you as i have problems keeping my humidity at 50 RH sometimes it will dip to 30rh that's when i turn the humidifier on but I'm glad i haven't got it as high as you that must be a nightmare as mold sucks
Luckily I haven't had the dreaded bud rot yet, which is quite surprising as sometimes the walls are soaking wet with moisture :shrug:and yes mate your coco, it looks quite red looking when dry. I thought it only came in brown :crying:
20200420_000225.jpg

Luckily I haven't had the dreaded bud rot yet, which is quite surprising as sometimes the walls are soaking wet with moisture :shrug:and yes mate your coco, it looks quite red looking when dry. I thought it only came in brown :crying:View attachment 1180758
24hr extraction and a small dehumidifier will help that alot mold can ruin a whole crop its definitely worth investing in if you can :pass:

@St. Tom

Have you seen any signs of sex yet?

I've gotta admit, my arse is twitching a bit now. Haven't had a plant this late to properly show sex for a long long time, maybe thats why they say it's a 12 week finisher?

Day18 (ish) ^_^

full

full

Nice shape ... Nice Color ... She's "Creeping" along nicely!

:gary:

Hope you're all staying safe and well!

Deets: GN Telos, Biobizz Lightmix, Biotabs Boxset, ummmm water!
:bighug:

this is going to be 2 posts in 1 this was day flushed all my plants
PT1
Day 30 and day 28 ive had the 3 girls out of then flushed them with low ec feed and i could tell from all the leaves they had some sort of lockout developing so i flushed all 3 also with me swapping this coco its caused me nothing but headaches but hopefully, I'm back on track now and the autopots will take control

20200422_155638.jpg

20200422_155635.jpg

20200422_155628.jpg

and this from today

right folks ive had a nightmare with this black dog coco when i bought it says pre buffered with calmag on the day this coco is fucking shit for canna it burned the shit out of my 1st girls so today i thought I'm going to test the ec ph of just the straight coco out of the bag and straight from the bag i got 2.0 ec reading and for a solo cup to get it down to below1.0 it took 2 fucking jugs i shit you not never try this its had me questioning my whole grow i should of stuck with canna . but i thought this will be fresh not sat in bags for months and as most of you know ive never burned a plant in veg ever anyhow rant over

Capture.PNG

s-l1600.jpg

Day 31
No real changes, but I think I can safely say the roots have reached the bottom :crying: first time I've had them trying to escape like this, hopefully that's a good sign :toke:
20200422_132029.jpg
20200423_114211.jpg
20200422_233619.jpg
20200422_132323.jpg

Back