SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

this is going to be 2 posts in 1 this was day flushed all my plants
PT1
Day 30 and day 28 ive had the 3 girls out of then flushed them with low ec feed and i could tell from all the leaves they had some sort of lockout developing so i flushed all 3 also with me swapping this coco its caused me nothing but headaches but hopefully, I'm back on track now and the autopots will take control

20200422_155638.jpg

20200422_155635.jpg

20200422_155628.jpg

and this from today

right folks ive had a nightmare with this black dog coco when i bought it says pre buffered with calmag on the day this coco is fucking shit for canna it burned the shit out of my 1st girls so today i thought I'm going to test the ec ph of just the straight coco out of the bag and straight from the bag i got 2.0 ec reading and for a solo cup to get it down to below1.0 it took 2 fucking jugs i shit you not never try this its had me questioning my whole grow i should of stuck with canna . but i thought this will be fresh not sat in bags for months and as most of you know ive never burned a plant in veg ever anyhow rant over

Capture.PNG

s-l1600.jpg

Gahhh Tom ... I feel you!!! I tried something new ... didn't work out and slapped me in the face!! haha
I feel like i've pushed the limit on "easy mode" and everything i change now is just a risk, compromise or uneeded expense!

I'm totally back on track now with the biobizz soil and usual ammendments - seen a few of those funky leaf tips (just the very tips for me) ... but I'm guessing it has to be a genetic trait as my girls have had only water, whats in the biobizz and whatever broke down from the biotabs in the first 2 weeks.

Sending you all some love!! Hope you're allstaying safe and happy!

Mines taking off - I'll get a snap in the next couple of days! :D
:bighug:

Gahhh Tom ... I feel you!!! I tried something new ... didn't work out and slapped me in the face!! haha
I feel like i've pushed the limit on "easy mode" and everything i change now is just a risk, compromise or uneeded expense!

I'm totally back on track now with the biobizz soil and usual ammendments - seen a few of those funky leaf tips (just the very tips for me) ... but I'm guessing it has to be a genetic trait as my girls have had only water, whats in the biobizz and whatever broke down from the biotabs in the first 2 weeks.

Sending you all some love!! Hope you're allstaying safe and happy!

Mines taking off - I'll get a snap in the next couple of days! :D
cheers blue i messaged the seller on eBay explaining about the ec and he said it should be at around 1.2 to 1.4 ec that blew my mind so putting a seedling in that is going to fry the shit out of her i don't know how the buffers work on canna coco but i can guarantee its not that strong anyhow lesson learned don't change something that's not broke. also i seen you were having issues I'm glad your on top of them and thanks for the message @blue and i hope you and your family are safe and well

Morning all,
No changes to be made with her just gonna let her do her thing untouched using full line of Remo nutes. Shes 3 weeks above Coco today and looking happy and healthy, stay safe all!
032EA60D-F4CF-4D8E-8790-C7031D48270E.jpeg

Day 33
She is turning into one big bushy b*¥@# :crying: Tip burn doesn't look to be any worse and there's a few more pre flowers, but she's still in no rush to flower :shrug: well have a good weekend all, if that's possible anymore :toke:
20200424_132503.jpg
20200424_140003.jpg
20200424_131427.jpg

My effort. 5 weeks old today. She is happy, doing her thing, fireworks are due soon though. She has all the markings of a swamp donkey :help:

I'll still tie and adjust as she goes up, try to keep the canopy even as possible.

Water only still. Slight defol' here and there, nothing major, just the odd leaf covering and emerging top

1.JPG
2.JPG

Week 5 on my 3 as stated I've had multiple issues that have got nothing to do with strain. well here are the pics the smaller bushy girl is now being top-fed as i think when i flushed her i took a lot of cal and mag out so i started seeing bad problems so i foliar fed her calmag and will give her a few days till shes back on track and put her back on the auto 47 ltr res
20200426_165147.jpg
20200426_165128.jpg
20200426_165123.jpg

Day 20something (About 27 i think)

full

Nice plant! I had to defoliate about 6 leaves to make space for those 4 lovely uniform budsites.
Fed today, 3ml orgatrex, and some biosys micronutes for the defoliation.

:d5:

Sorry for the short updates!

Back