Auto Creeper
Day 18
Topped above the 4th node yesterday :yoinks:
20200408_193812.jpg

24hrs later and a bit of leaf tucking, all 8 heads to the top :woohoo1:
20200409_212849.jpg

Still no stretch though :shrug: which may be a good thing :toke:
20200409_221416.jpg

this new coco I've bought seems to have given me nothing but problems I've never had sickly youngsters ever before I should of stuck with canna coco mix but at least I have 1 very strong girl out of the bunch of 3 it seemed all my early growth was getting damaged or burned and the feed I used was same as normal low ec or maybe these are sensitive but onwards and upwards

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 35
this new coco I've bought seems to have given me nothing but problems I've never had sickly youngsters ever before I should of stuck with canna coco mix but at least I have 1 very strong girl out of the bunch of 3 it seemed all my early growth was getting damaged or burned and the feed I used was same as normal low ec or maybe these are sensitive but onwards and upwards
Sorry to hear that matey :cuss: that's why I'm very wary of changes. I only switched to the canna coco/pebble mix because you were having such good grows with it :rofl: hopefully u can bring them back to somewhere near decent :bow: fingers crossed for u :pass:

Sorry to hear that matey :cuss: that's why I'm very wary of changes. I only switched to the canna coco/pebble mix because you were having such good grows with it :rofl: hopefully u can bring them back to somewhere near decent :bow: fingers crossed for u :pass:
your girls looks awesome I still think I'm going to do ok but I'm very critical of myself also the elder 2 sisters are on the auto res now so a few bumps along the way with no 1 especially
20200410_213326.jpg
20200410_213323.jpg
20200410_213321.jpg

3 weeks old exactly here. She is getting big fast. Still no sign of sex yet, but I was having a gander at her earlier, and I think I saw the start of a pistil.
ss.JPG

I've clipped a couple of fans off, other than that, I've let her be

Hi Hi :D

Had a disaster with the hooky soil mixture i tried! - First little one came up with very burnt little leaves, so here's try 2.

Biobizz Lightmix soil
Biotabs ammendments
Water ^_^

Day 10ish (sorry - I'm in the corona isolation timewarp and lost track of days!)

full

full

Edit:

.. And thanks for the Beans SSSC! :bighug:

Hope everyone is staying safe and well! (It's hot here!)

:d5:

dammmm if you have any more of it flush the shit outta it was it cheap or you just took a chance ?
canna/ plagron /biobizz for over here in Europe cant go too wrong

Auto Creeper
Day 22
Starting to see a little stretch :headbang:
20200413_224312.jpg

20200413_202224.jpg

I accidentally knocked her earlier though and somehow, managed to top one of her branches :doh:
20200413_202151.jpg

Apart from that, she's looking healthy and growing nicely :toke:
20200413_224443.jpg

Back