Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows it goin' man? Got anything on the agenda for the day? I'm contemplating weather to chop my last outdoor plant or not today. :pass:
Hahaha, thinking the same, but gotta go around the plant to check, Magic’s BLo, I am pretty sure I hurt this ones yield from a vacation.
54CDC364-6A2B-434F-90A9-592A1243051D.jpeg

Hahaha, thinking the same, but gotta go around the plant to check, Magic’s BLo, I am pretty sure I hurt this ones yield from a vacation.View attachment 1091184
She looks like she'll give up the goods to me, my friend! Nice work...I've got to get around to trying out some of Magic's gear one of these days.

She looks like she'll give up the goods to me, my friend! Nice work...I've got to get around to trying out some of Magic's gear one of these days.
I thought some of Mephisto’s Girls can get big, well so does Magic’s and Binary

I thought some of Mephisto’s Girls can get big, well so does Magic’s and Binary
Yea...I was watching trailanimals magic grow this year and she seemed to do extremely well, and was nice and big. I'm always lookin' for high yielders....I go through a good amount...and like to get big harvest so I can keep it up :smoking:

Morning fellow earth peeps. Got to wake up and see my partial harvest of the dwarf has dried after the wash. So now it's just toss in brown bag and let them do their thing.
On another subject seems over 75% of stems are hollow heard they usually produce higher thc sometimes so fingers crossed.
1565966731823203236455.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back