Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...I was watching trailanimals magic grow this year and she seemed to do extremely well, and was nice and big. I'm always lookin' for high yielders....I go through a good amount...and like to get big harvest so I can keep it up :smoking:
Yea Trail, grew some monster outdoor Blk Mrrr’s. My first one was 120 something grams. No training hardly except topped. Big mistake :rofl:. But growing her again in the Lighting Battle. Better be sure I know what to do now.:haha:

Morning fellow earth peeps. Got to wake up and see my partial harvest of the dwarf has dried after the wash. So now it's just toss in brown bag and let them do their thing.
On another subject seems over 75% of stems are hollow heard they usually produce higher thc sometimes so fingers crossed.View attachment 1091185
Hahaha I have the same shelf

Yea Trail, grew some monster outdoor Blk Mrrr’s. My first one was 120 something grams. No training hardly except topped. Big mistake :rofl:. But growing her again in the Lighting Battle. Better be sure I know what to do now.:haha:
As for training...I've tried a bunch of different stuff...best luck I've ever had was just with tying the side branches down a bit to spread the plant out...along with two or three rounds of moderate defol.

As for training...I've tried a bunch of different stuff...best luck I've ever had was just with tying the side branches down a bit to spread the plant out...along with two or three rounds of moderate defol.
I pretty much top almost every plant (except smaller strains) and usually LST everything

Morning fellow earth peeps. Got to wake up and see my partial harvest of the dwarf has dried after the wash. So now it's just toss in brown bag and let them do their thing.
On another subject seems over 75% of stems are hollow heard they usually produce higher thc sometimes so fingers crossed.View attachment 1091185
Fek yeah man, after some brown bag action youll be smoking that sweet sweet chiba!
Oh, and dont think i dont notice those periods, that sentence structure. Reads like a dream yo!

I love the HST / Supercropping route and I think it will remain my preferred method. Bitches love abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back