Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm not going on the 4 day break with missus and her friends :sadcry:. No way the BD will be ready by Monday and if I cut it early quality and yield is gonna suffer massively. Such is the rollercoaster of life! :confused1:

Oops I see it is past my bedtime. Good morfnoevight All!

I think you have the answer hombre - so many different variables at play.

Lighting - think I have that nailed with the GN Telos and the HLG QB.
Soil - mix of bio bizz all mix / light mix + ecothrive charge and biosys in 16l fabric pot.
Temp and humidity - have been pretty spot on VPD wise. [I think!]
Nutes - very basic on this grow - biobizz grow, bloom and heaven. Plant Magic Magne Cal +. Molasses

Of course a little luck along the way has helped given that this is only my 3rd grow and remember no bean is gonna be exactly the same.

I'm still learning, absorbing and making fuk ups - hell I had 4 plants in that space....in 16l pots until 2nd week of flower as but just one example. I certainly haven't got everything dialled in by any stretch! [forgive the pun :biggrin: ]

I've also had a bunch of kind, generous and very tolerant peeps who have been happy to answer any daft question and offer experienced words of advice - a god send!!!!

So to give you my answer......I don't know for sure. I think the ecothrive products got the plant and more specifically it's root zone off to a very healthy start. The temp and humidity have been fairly stable and the lights are the K9's Kobblas in my opinion.

Any other questions concerning the deets of the grow please feel free in asking....if I can help....I'll always try to.
Ok see yeah my grow is no where near that dialed in I just thought it so strange how smae strains can be that far off and had another person telling me bout the ruderalis geme that it could have more in one seed than another amd with autos it's a lottery draw type thing take same seeds kf a plant and half could be great half could be more ruderalis Gene and stay tiny and be super fast as other can be big and get 4 to 6 feet tall but because of the different Geno and pheno there's wild cards thrown in with autos lne little hiccup can throw em off so I gotta a lots of learnjng these plants left to do is love to understand them fully and be able to learn exactly that great set up for repeat greatness lol which we all want lol thanks for everything i appreciate ya taking time

Yeah but travs post has like a 1000 words in it lol.
Gotta have something to break up them seperate thoughts!
They come at one thought lol everyone hates how i do that but I'm bad bad for it check my journal you know lol.

I know but is that normal with autos to be so drastically different mine got the best light and best root treatment and fed megacrop had a bout that seemed to be start of root rot or just dying off because she was outdoors for a week and it poured the rain for 4 days I brought her back inside and had kt cleared up in 3 days she was bright green and thriving I didn't think they'd be that big of difference it's like 2 different strains lol I've had photo plants and they've grown pretty well exact in size and weight just small differences I'd never seen same strain be so far apart is why I asked it's crazy seeing how big some are and how small others are and from same breeder but you learn something new everyday and learning today its pretty well just luck of getting good seed had 3 royal dwarf and all 3 are different slightly except one did something I've not found in journals yet and turned dark purple on last few buds I did partial harvest in 3 stages last stage all buds got purp and some turned almost black
Depends on how stable the genetics are. I’ve grown out multiple blackberry kushes from the same breeder, Identical everything, and in the end it looked like two different strains. Unless the breeder has taken the phenotype to the point where everything is identical, You’ll have differences.
I don’t know if anyone else has responded, Because I haven’t made it past the talk of bad grammar, at this point.

Wassup LS peeps?
Foolin around in the tent and updating my journal this morning.
Just wanted to share a pic of my lil hydro baby. Its my 1st attempt and im running some mystery strain from magic.
Ive got a good setup, good genetics, and a great resource in my friends and info here in afn. I got this!
20190816_091833.jpg

Attachments

• 20190816_083526.jpg
    20190816_083526.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back