Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Harry_Kovert how is ours so different i know how to grow and done several photo grows but new to autos but that a gigantic difference and should resemble each other soon lol

I think you have the answer hombre - so many different variables at play.

Lighting - think I have that nailed with the GN Telos and the HLG QB.
Soil - mix of bio bizz all mix / light mix + ecothrive charge and biosys in 16l fabric pot.
Temp and humidity - have been pretty spot on VPD wise. [I think!]
Nutes - very basic on this grow - biobizz grow, bloom and heaven. Plant Magic Magne Cal +. Molasses

Of course a little luck along the way has helped given that this is only my 3rd grow and remember no bean is gonna be exactly the same.

I'm still learning, absorbing and making fuk ups - hell I had 4 plants in that space....in 16l pots until 2nd week of flower as but just one example. I certainly haven't got everything dialled in by any stretch! [forgive the pun :biggrin: ]

I've also had a bunch of kind, generous and very tolerant peeps who have been happy to answer any daft question and offer experienced words of advice - a god send!!!!

So to give you my answer......I don't know for sure. I think the ecothrive products got the plant and more specifically it's root zone off to a very healthy start. The temp and humidity have been fairly stable and the lights are the K9's Kobblas in my opinion.

Any other questions concerning the deets of the grow please feel free in asking....if I can help....I'll always try to.

I think you have the answer hombre - so many different variables at play.

Lighting - think I have that nailed with the GN Telos and the HLG QB.
Soil - mix of bio bizz all mix / light mix + ecothrive charge and biosys in 16l fabric pot.
Temp and humidity - have been pretty spot on VPD wise. [I think!]
Nutes - very basic on this grow - biobizz grow, bloom and heaven. Plant Magic Magne Cal +. Molasses

Of course a little luck along the way has helped given that this is only my 3rd grow and remember no bean is gonna be exactly the same.

I'm still learning, absorbing and making fuk ups - hell I had 4 plants in that space....in 16l pots until 2nd week of flower as but just one example. I certainly haven't got everything dialled in by any stretch! [forgive the pun :biggrin: ]

I've also had a bunch of kind, generous and very tolerant peeps who have been happy to answer any daft question and offer experienced words of advice - a god send!!!!

So to give you my answer......I don't know for sure. I think the ecothrive products got the plant and more specifically it's root zone off to a very healthy start. The temp and humidity have been fairly stable and the lights are the K9's Kobblas in my opinion.

Any other questions concerning the deets of the grow please feel free in asking....if I can help....I'll always try to.
Also @Trav*newgrower* As Kovert stated lots a variables come into play. But let’s say y’all two have exact same setup, but y’all are where y’all are. Well that right there is one variable. Atmosphere/ outside environment of tent, so there will be differences. Not only that no two seeds are the same. Even though y’all use same equipment the phenos of the strains could be different. When you bought the seed is a factor, what if 1 person bought before they had to go from (let’s say) F4 to F5, differences. So just cause one person grows same strain as you do, doesn’t mean plants are gonna be uniform or even close to being uniform, unless y’all started with clones (but we r not talking about photos) so that’s out. Two different growing styles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back