Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
A0D3F214-D682-4525-85E2-C19707A98FD6.jpeg
These 9” drip rings are the business! Can’t believe I’ve never used them before.

Anyone know how to take & post pics from an iPhone. It’s a iPhone 6 . I hit up load file & it gives me the option to take a pic & when I click it the camera screen stays black ? These smartphones are to smart for me I need a dumber one ! The bad thing is I’m only 44 & grew up with these things , had the same cell # since 97 . Just basically surf the net & don’t use it for much besides talking & texting .

Just weight and jarred the grow. Not the greatest results.

First, the Colorado Cookies:

20190817_200205.jpg

60 grams of this. Very sticky. Buds aren't very large, but dense.

Forum Stomper:

20190817_204504.jpg

22 grams. This plant had a pretty rough start, which I expect really impacted the yield.

Both were drying just a tad too long, and hopefully will rehydrate in jars with the integra packs.

Peace! :pass:

That's what I would do Trav - don't pull any lower buds / branches just make space for the buds to breath...best take a few off....photo...post and let a few peeps pipe in with thoughts?
Ok I will do it in morning after she rest after today I baby her and don't wanna stress her especially with the cutting coming after messing with her today lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back