Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So should I cut the lower completely out since i did a major defoliation on the 9th and had her looking better and opened up more but now she's back and doubled here's pics from 9th to todayView attachment 1091735 View attachment 1091736

I try and isolate the bud sites - clearing out leaves that are covering other buds or ones that are no longer getting light. I also lollipop throughout the grow which I find helps to avoid overcrowding and it aids ventilation too.

I try and isolate the bud sites - clearing out leaves that are covering other buds or ones that are no longer getting light. I also lollipop throughout the grow which I find helps to avoid overcrowding and it aids ventilation too.
So my best bet would be clear out that lower and inner grown?

Going to see these guys tonight at a local fest. Really dig Canadian rock. The thought experiment here is that this is a little rural farm town, with hyper-conservative fringes. Should be cool to see who shows up, and who leaves after the 'Lynyrd Skynyrd' tribute band. Will report back after midnight. lmao

Going to see these guys tonight at a local fest. Really dig Canadian rock. The thought experiment here is that this is a little rural farm town, with hyper-conservative fringes. Should be cool to see who shows up, and who leaves after the 'Lynyrd Skynyrd' tribute band. Will report back after midnight. lmao

me luv candlebox :biggrin: their first album is def on me dezerted island list :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back