Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be best to just bite my lip and go in and cut all those small branches with small bud heads and really would only grow to be a bud cause the inner is choked out by top leaves and the lower branches like bottom their dying daily just browning and falling off naturally but it's all from the super dense growth I've never had a plant grow so tight and thick like this I've had bushy thick monsters but they had height and light and air got thru easy this one nope lol it's crazy I just cleared a ton of foliage and branches a week ago I had almost a full bag from Walmart those grey plastic ones lol

Give the main buds sites space to breath..........and swell would be my recommendation.

Give the main buds sites space to breath..........and swell would be my recommendation.
So should I cut the lower completely out since i did a major defoliation on the 9th and had her looking better and opened up more but now she's back and doubled here's pics from 9th to today
IMG_20190817_111655.jpg
IMG_20190813_015554.jpg

I've got her bent tied staked trying to keep light in. But she pops more sites out of the bud site nodes which is awesome if she was taller and opened up but her entire main stalk is only 6 inches. The main stalk has 8 nodes then splits main 2. It self topped pretty well or mutated t looks topped but then don't like went to do it but then changed her mind. She's super healthy besides drinking ton of water lol looks under watered or over lol. The top buds fan leaves all look droopy but all smaller ones are straight and no curl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back