Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours sounds a little more intense than I have ever experienced. I could get down on that though :biggrin:
It's a trip for sure lol. I wonder if it'll degrade over the cure process. I'll have to roll up one in a bit and see it's been a week since i smoked any of it. It is the only bud that's kept it's strong smell rest kinda lingered and went away. Just has a hijt of skunk at first til I move the buds around. But the one that has the minty/mentholated I can crack the top open and the skunk smell rushes out and hits ya immediately lol.

Welp... Getting all the live music footage off that camera, and getting my stuff ready to go...Step outside for a cig and toke... and I look to the southern sky.
There’s so much cloud to cloud lightning, It looks like the gods are throwing an old school rave.
Good thing I’ll be heading NORTH lol
E7F92CC5-23CC-4358-893E-E527DE091362.jpeg

:pass:
A03C7875-BAF3-4E4F-AE39-31EB7BDFF976.jpeg

Well... I’ll be heading North in a little bit, Anyway.

So how’s everyone this morning?

Hey guys hope ur having a great day! Just got my lazy ass up getting ready to transplant my Northern Lights x Big Bud and Cheese Photo's from 3 gallon to 5 gallons and take a couple clones off each of them.

psst to all -> august is now RIP & new september thread has been started...jus sayin....:coffee: ppp

Eric Burden had a hell of a voice!

Remember this one?

Absolutely- was watching videos of the animals yesterday- Heck of a voice, doesn’t look like he signs .....

Sky Pilot love that song, we were protesting Nam at the time .....

Back at ya

You never know where you might find a rogue plant..................................

View attachment 1098038

Like under my back porch!
Thats crazy lol you didn't know it was there? Just one of those seeds that got flicked out and happened to land just right in the right spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back